My wife and I have just come back from this brilliant hotel :-( we arrived to a massive room on level 1 overlooking the pool, right next to the pool bar (room 102). I was taken aback how good this hotel was. Very clean throughout! The food was excellent, breakfast had a massive selection, lots of fresh fruit, full English and even freshly cooked omlette. Lunch we got from the pool bar lots to choose from and ice Lollys food is served there until 5:30pm so even if we was out for the day we could get a late lunch there. Dinner was very good, different selection every night, themed evenings Asian, Mexican, Spanish and a few others. Fresh fish and meat cooked in front of you. Desserts were good recomend the chocolate orange cake!! The entertainment after the kids disco was quite good we only caught the last 3 nights as didn't know where it was but it is in the sports bar underneath the terrace bar.
The hotel grounds are well looked after waterfalls running everywhere. Very nice looking hotel could be a five star. Excellent views of the neighbouring resorts along the bay especially at night. I cannot find fault with the hotel had such a good time there. Staff very helpful and polite. Fanabe beach a 15min walk away. But el duque beach closer with more golden sand. All in all a very good hotel and would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 9 minutes walk from the beach. Melia Jardines del Teide is built around a huge pool complex and 12,000m² of tropical gardens. It has wonderful views of the coast and mountains, including Mount Teide. Rooms at the hotel are bright and spacious. They all have air conditioning and satellite TV. Each room has a balcony or terrace, with views of the pool, sea or mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout. The Level services are available in some rooms, including a private lounge with free coffee and tea, private check-in area and daily cocktail hour, as well as private pool and rooms with Nespresso machine, pillow menu and designer toiletries. The Meliá Jardines del Teide offers 2 swimming pools, one being exclusive for The Level guests. There is also a children's pool. The hotel has a kids' club, as well as a full family entertainment programme. Dining options includes a buffet restaurant, an a la carte restaurant, the lobby bar and a restaurant serving snacks. The hotel is set just 9 minutes' walk from Playa del Duque beach, in southern Tenerife. Costa Adeje Golf Club is 1.5 km away. There is also a free shuttle service to a nearby shopping centre. There are also several shops on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Melia Jardines del Teide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Jardines Del Teide Hotel Costa Adeje
- Melia Costa Adeje
- Melia Hotel Costa Adeje
- Melia Jardines Del Teide Tenerife/Costa Adeje