“Excellent place to eat.”
Review of Gran Reserva

Gran Reserva
Ranked #143 of 285 Restaurants in Costa Adeje
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Always made to feel welcome by excellent staff that take pride in there job. Very good quality food, & wine. Excellent steaks. Recommend this place'

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Visited 3 times over 10 days based on the reputation of its' sister restaurant in Americas and we were not disappointed. Food was exceptionally good and the steaks to die for. A really varied menu with something for everyone. If you want to eat on the terrace it is advisable to book as it gets very busy.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Over the past three years I have eaten many times at this restaurant. I have tried many dishes, I can honestly say I have never been disappointed. The food is to a high standard, they serve good wine and the staff are very welcoming. On my visits I like to sit near the steps so I can sit and watch the world go by !. The food is good value for money. I will visit on my next trip over there.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

This was on our list of potential restaurants to visit after checking out TA. We just happened to find it by accident on our first night. It is a good all round restaurant . The food was good and on a par in terms of cost etc with the other restaurants we visited. The service was fine. If we went back to Adeje we would probably end up here again.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We have been going here for many years when in Tenerife. The fish is generally very good and the meats tender. We wonder how they still manage to do it at their prices.