“Excellent!”

Bombay Babu
Ranked #12 of 272 Restaurants in Costa Adeje
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Situated in Adeje Bombay Babu offers you the best of Authentic Indian cuisine. Bombay Babu takes pride in its menu from Mogul cuisine to Wholesome Punjabi flair. A fusion of dishes from the East and West for all lovers of exotic cuisine. A relaxing and contemporary interior where you will find cheerful and happy staff waiting to serve you. Your meal will always be enjoyable because at Bombay Babu you will find whether it is veg or non veg, each dish will be prepared to your individual requirements and personal satisfaction. In the mood for good food, a relaxing and contemporary ambience, give us a try we know you'll be back for more. The ideal place to get together over exotic cuisine and the latest sounds from Bollywood. The perfect choice for birthdays, celebrations and group bookings. A dining experience with a difference. Order Online available to your home or Hotel.
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Four of us had dinner here while on vacation last week. It was one of the best Indian meals I've had in Europe. I had the Chicken Dal, my husband the Butter Chicken. Both were excellent. The staff were very friendly and courteous. Definitely worth a visit.

2  Thank EnglishJacq
There are newer reviews for Bombay Babu

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Went here with my wife and a couple of friends early evening and we all opted for the 'special' that includes starter, main with rice or nan and sweet or coffee. At time of writing this was 12.50 Euro, about £10. There is a small supplement to pay if you want a prawn dish.
Cant fault it, probably one of the best Indian curry experiences I and my freinds have ever had.
One note, the 'free' drinks at the conclusion of the meal were of the usual questionable origin, but they are of course free.
I would recommend anyone visiting the area to give it a go. Dont think you will be disapointed.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I ate based on the reviews here.

It was a good sign that we were enticed in by a fellow Bradfordian who knew the same restaurants in Bradford as I do. However, onto the food.

My Lamb Tikka starter was delicious, the meat was done just right and was served on a sizzler with a bed of onions. Faultless. My main course, Lamb Jaipuri, was simply the best that I have ever tasted. I had it with a naan bread that was not an elephant's ear, but the size of a dinner plate and done to perfection. No complaints about the food, in fact (for Steve out front pulling in the customers) it was better than Akbars!

Please note though that the food is not the cheapest in Costa Adeje, in fact a portion of rice will set you back 4 Euros and this is why I didn't try any. But you get what you pay for and it is definately worth paying for.

My only complaint is to do with the service. The restaurant was half full but the service appeared a little slow. Also, it really annoys me when you get the waiters asking you how your food is when you have a mouthfull of the stuff. Please management, wait till the customer isn't eating before asking them.

That aside, do not hesite to go here as the food is fabulous. We were due to pay a second visit but went to Ghandi's instead, with hindsight we should have come back here. If (when) we return to Tenerife next year we will definately be back.

1  Thank Tetleyteaman
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Went here twice for a meal while in tenerife. service excellent , food gorgeous, staff very friendly. Well worth a visit!!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We gave it a try as well recomended, the food was very good and my only complaint would have been the delay between getting the starters to receiving the main course. It was only half full at the time, so would not have expected the long wait.
I think to be asked at the end was that the best indian you have ever had was a strange question, it was very good but not the best.
Yes we would go back but would be prepaired for the wait between courses.