“Great value for money”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2017

We were enticed to eat here by not only the spectacular view (positioned right in front of the Ocean) but by the amount of diners eating here every time we passed.
We decided to try breakfast as it was saying 2 euros!! Was wary - how could a full English be that cheap! Well it was delicious - unbelievable value. Service was also brilliant - would definitely recommend!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

We were waiting more than 50 minutes. They should warn us about waiting time. I had to strongly remind them in polite way about us. Then they immediately give us food. My food was different then on the picture. Food was not tasty. My girlfriend has the same feeling about food taste. People were smoking just next to us.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

We have been coming to Tenerife for almost 20 years and up to this last trip, we have generally gravitated towards the Aberdeen steak house next door to this place if ever we are in the vicinity. This has been largely due to their friendly / fun staff, the €1 beers during the day, the nice sea view as well as it being a good location to watch the world go by. Well it looks like Aberdeen management recently changed, as did the menu and gone are the €1 beers......

So we tried La Gran Paella Valenciana (LGPV) early in our week as an alternative. Well we were blown away after first visit and ended up going here several times again for the rest of the holiday both for breakfast and dinner. The quality of the steak is amazing, but equally their paella, pasta and seafood dishes are also top quality and freshly done it would seem. All of this also represents great value for money. It's not surprising it's busy most of the time compared with near-by places.

LGPV has now become our default eatery of choice in the area and we will be confining the Aberdeen to the annals of history. It served us well over the years though, but....."if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Ate here tonight waited ages to order and then when the food came I was happily chewing my spaghetti Until I came across a coil of elastic - in my mouth!!! The manager when called asked how he could make it better. Now this is unlikely when you have just had an amount of elastic in your mouth. I have no idea what it’s previous use was an despite me asking he didn’t say. The took my dinner off the bill but did not apologise.

Reviewed November 2, 2017

We had passed numerous restaurant that were more or less empty until we came to this restaurant. Had there not been so many guests in the restaurant we would have definitely passed this restaurant, but since most tables were occupied, both with tourists and locals, we decided to give it a chance to all of ours great surprise, we actually got very good food at great value!