“Never disappoints”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is a lovely restaurant - it is a little bit hidden away (tucked beneath Club Atlantis) but well worth seeking out. The service and food are both excellent and the staff very friendly. Early bird menu is very good value. Plenty of choice on this and the a la carte menu and all tastes catered for. It is a little bit more expensive than other places in the area but worth it. I have eaten here several times and I would certainly recommend Carlos to anybody.

2 Thank sailorstep

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Liverpool
“A little gem”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This restaurant is really lovely, the food is to die for! Fabulous steaks, seafood, sizzling platters. Staff are really friendly and helpful. Highly recommend and will definitely go back again.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank neston-girl
Fife
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Having stayed on holiday virtuately opposite Carlos's for the last six years, it was only through TA that I found that it existed. My partner and I have just had an excellent meal there, I had a delicious sirloin steak, my partner the seafood combo, both meals could not be faulted. The service was first class as was the rose house wine. Plenty of restaurants in the vicinity but this one has to be one of the best.

1 Thank furnacefixer
Southport, United Kingdom
“as good as ever”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

my wife and first went to carlos ten years ago, and have been back again when we were in tenerife on our recent holiday. its as good as ever. i would advise a reservaqtion unless you go early, they now do early bird menu from 6.00 till 7.00, at 13.95 euros for two courses its excelent value. you wont find a better restraunt . we visited twice during our two week holiday, we had from the main menu on our fist visit, my wife had special early bird on our second , as she said its great value. if your in costa adeje its a must

3 Thank Stephen P
“Two opinions on one restaurant”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I really enjoyed this restaurant. My husband was disappointed in the food.
I liked my fusion beef salad. I loved the decor and ambience - better than the norm in this resort. The service was good.
However hubby was disappointed in the seafood chowder - creamy but too bland - and the prawns in the prawn risotto (piripiri) were overcooked.
So the scoring will be middle of the road to reflect both views.