“Awful, terrible, disgusting, poor over priced crap!”

Trattoria Portofino
Ranked #139 of 285 Restaurants in Costa Adeje
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: This is a small family run restaurant just up from the esplanade and the main restaurants in Costa Adeje.. What an absolute gem
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Ate here with my family a couple of nights ago. We just happened upon it as you do! I wish we'd never set eyes on it. I ordered spaghetti carbonara. My wife ordered spaghetti bolognese nd my daughter a small lasagne.

The food arrived. Looked ok initially. I started eating my carbonara and after a few minutes noticed that the bottom of the bowl was full of grease. On closer inspection i noticed the bowl was half full of a disgusting yellow grease. Disgusting.

My daughters lasagne was similarly disgusting.

My wife's spaghetti bolognese was edible but by no means good.

Won't be back. No excuse for this kinda crap being served up these days.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stumbled across this restaurant as it is right by the hotel we were staying in (Dream Gran Tacande). What a stroke of luck! We were given a warm welcome and served fantastic, reasonably-priced food - so good that we ate the majority of our holiday meals there. We had everything from pizzas to pastas, fresh fish to fillet steak, all of it faultless. I thoroughly recommend this restaurant, and it deserves a higher TA rating than it currently enjoys.

1  Thank LeeJ675
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Loved this place - ate here several times over our holiday and each time was delicious! Really reasonable too. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Outstandind food,great service.Shames other restaurants nearby for quality and value.Can really recommend pasta and breads.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Went here for a quick and cheap meal while staying in Costa Adeje. Lovely pizzas and pasta for a great reasonable price and portions not to be laughed at!! Service is quick and friendly which was exactly what we were after.