“burger to die for”

Restaurant La Brasserie
Ranked #103 of 266 Restaurants in Costa Adeje
Cuisines: Barbecue, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: If only we were looking for a spectacular sunset at the beach Fañabé in the south of Tenerife, on the terrace of La Brasserie would find the best so grand spectacle of nature, but also look for the best cuisine specializing selection, this is the place, definitely. In our restaurant you will find school because our professionals do not "do lunch" create trend. We consider meat as a rite of respect and appreciation to the animal sacrificed for our enjoyment. Care, treatment and conservation is subject to the highest standards of specialized cuisine. Grill for us is not a way to roast the meat, it is the only way to extract your sabor.Pero we are also an opportunity to discover varied and bold flavors: pizzas made in view of customers, most provocative starters, the chicken presented with surprise in taste, salads, fish the taste of our customers, to popular high category burger dining experience. La Brasserie is not just a restaurant again, it is a real theme park gastronomy available
wicklow
“burger to die for”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Had a lovely meal in this restaurant twice went for the burger the second time glad I did wow best burger on the island.staff very friendly.price very reasonable.very clean also.try and avoid the small chubby waiter he has no idea of people skills thats the only negative about this place

Visited December 2012
1 Thank phiton

• Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
Brescia, Italy
“Lovely steak!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We visited on Christmas Eve 2012 I ordered the fillet steak and my husband had the ribs. Both were wonderful!

Visited December 2012
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Truly terrible meal, lost us a day of our holiday!”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Where do I begin? From the moment we sat down we feared we had made a mistake. Service was friendly but that couldn't make up for the awful meal. We had seen the attractive signs, and really fancied some if their ribs, two of us went for the rubs, one for the fajitas and one for the roast chicken. All received stone cold food. We sent it back, waited ten minutes and received the same plates, Luke warm at best. By this point we were so hungry we ate, big mistake, we all spent the next day regretting that decision, it lost us a day of our holiday as we were all so unwell we were unale to leave the room. We informed the waiter about how poor the meal was, he agreed with us! He promised if we came back the next night it would be much better, no chance of that I'm afraid! We chatted to another waiter after the meal and he said he was aware how bad the food was and was looking for another restaurant to work in!! All in all a terrible evening followed by a terrible day the next day! Would advise anyone to stay away!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Froogle89
York, United Kingdom
“Great food at great price”
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

We ate here twice as the food & the choice on the menu was good. Fillet steak was absolutely gorgeous & I also had chicken fajitas the next visit. Location is great overlooking the sea service is good & it has a good atmosphere as its very busy! Only negative is they don't seem to have a smoking/non smoking areas everyone is mixed together which can be annoying when you have chain smokers sitting behind you!

1 Thank suarezlover
York, England, United Kingdom
“Looks can be deceiving”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

The sight of the chiller cabinet hanging with huge joints of beef, right next to a pleasant smelling charcoal grill (see photo) got our juices going and we decided to forgo out 'all inclusive' dinner at the hotel to dine here for a memorable romantic meal, looking out to sea.

Listening to the surf breaking over the shore, I decided to go for a fresh fish starter and a big juicy steak for main. Grilled sardines! 'Off'. OK, Squid? 'also off', OK.. what about baby squid? 'I told you, squid is off'. So I had garlic mushrooms and about the best I can say is they were hot.

We opted for a bottle of Rioja at €19 which was ok but pricey for what it was, considering this is Spain.

The steak when it arrived was rather good - by far the best bit of the meal. Undercooked for my liking but very tasty. At €12.90 for the steak you also get a dollop of unappetising coleslaw and a handful of the soggiest chips I have had in years. I left mine.

My parter announced that the profiteroles were as good as they looked on the menu.

So, overall, rather disappointing after having had our expectations raised. The total came to just under €90 which I would have been happy with, had this been the first class steak dinner we were anticipating. As it was, I felt a bit ripped off.

Caveat emptor! Things are not always as they appear to be.

• Visited December 2012