All reviews salome guests butler service poseidon restaurant the main hotel pool bar sea soul buffet restaurant adults only section a la carte restaurants free cava breakfast area fillet steak housekeeping team main buffet superior suite special thanks overlooking the sea
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Wow! There's not many times I can say I am lost for words but with salome nothing sums it up better. This is our second time in this hotel and we were greeted with warm and smiley faces from the start. To the attentive butler service which we received from Alejandro and Martina to the exceptional service we received from Richard and Mariana at the restaurant every lunch time. This has to be one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in and well worth the money. We will be back!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ReputationOnline, Quality Manager at Iberostar Grand Salome, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing Iberostar, once more for your holiday. Your friendly comment is an incentive for us to continue to the best of our ability so that all our guests feel as comfortable as you were in our hospitality. The fact that you could have a wonderful time in our hotel is an excellent confirmation of our efforts.
Thank you once again for sharing your review and we we will be delighted to see you again very soon.

Iberostar Grand Salome

Reviewed June 5, 2019

Probably the best all inclusive ever including the food at Posidon Restaurant just fantastic!
All the staff are remarkable nothing istoo much trouble, from booking restaurants to rembering what you drink.

Date of stay: April 2019
ReputationOnline, Quality Manager at Iberostar Grand Salome, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Dear guest,

It has been really good to read that you had such a great time in our hospitality and we want to thank you for sharing your experience. Confirmation that we were able to provide you with such a wonderful holiday experience is extremely satisfying and we promise to continue working hard to achieve this every day. We try to think about everything to provide our guests with a perfect experience.
Once more, we thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful review of our hotel and we hope that we will be able to serve you again in the future.

Iberostar Grand Salome

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

I spent a week from the 18th to the 25th of May. It was a nice stay! The hotel is new, the room is beautiful, sea view, functional and hyper-technological! (Netflix in the two televisions and Bluetooth music connected to speakers in the ceiling! ) The cleanliness of the room always impeccable. 3 Butlers available, 12 hours a day, ready to meet my every request. Special mention to my butler Alejandro! A pearl of professionalism and competence! Rarely I have seen a so effective person, always in a good mood and especially with the intelligence to anticipate every wish from the second day! Food always good. Breakfast was a joy every morning thanks to the sympathy and good humor of the superb Mery! A mention also to the delicious Stefano, an Italian guy so nice, smart and attentive to my well-being!
But all this magic would not have been possible without the conductor: Diego Gonzalez, the Assistant Manager of the hotel. A person of a humanity and empathy out of the ordinary. Of course, I'm not talking about his managerial skills, which are excellent and justify the well-deserved position he occupies. But the particularity of Mr. Diego Gonzalez is his devotion to the hotel, you feel every day that the welfare of customers is his priority, and with the staff has always been attentive and human.
Unfortunately, however, not everything went as I hoped... in fact I had some serious problems that I feel I can report. The first was at the Italian restaurant Portofino, where I ate 4 times. The head of the restaurant, a certain Mr. Zabaleta, has repeatedly shown me that he is absolutely not up to the job he holds, using arrogant ways of doing, unpleasant phrases and attitudes totally out of place. If it hadn't been for the excellent cuisine and the magnificent pasta prepared by Chef Luca, I would have really given up attending this restaurant so as not to see Mr. Zabaleta and not to get nervous.
The other problem concerns the SPA... a disaster! The staff at the reception is there to do the decoration ... lacks the spirit of welcome and know-how! Who is the muzzle, who does not greet, who does not consider you ... I have never seen a total lack of professionalism! For a place that is ugly, old, architecturally non-functional, dark, sad and that by the way is outside the hotel! You have to cross a road to go there!
I had the patience to give a second chance to the spa, after a catastrophic first impression, but without seeing an improvement, and despite talking to the manager of the SPA ... nothing has changed! So I decided to go to the SPA of another hotel nearby, where I felt like I was in another world!
Having said that, my week was fantastic and full of positive moments! I want to come back to enjoy again the beautiful people I met and who took care of me with so much love! Of course next time I will immediately avoid the spa and the Italian restaurant.

Date of stay: May 2019
ReputationOnline, Quality Manager at Iberostar Grand Salome, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Dear Francesco,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for your friendly review and at the same time for the helpful assessment of our hotel. We are also very grateful and motivated to receive your constructive feedback as we are always open to suggestions on how we can improve on a daily basis to satisfy our guest's wishes and provide an even better service now and in the future.
Thank you once again for your description. It is nice to know that you had such a fantastic time with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 25, 2019

Another great stay on top floor 403 , butlers Martina , Valentino and Alex were great ,also Richard in pool bar with his barmen were great . Diego also very helpful ! Can't wait to go back in September ! Jane and Anth S xx Best hotel in Tenerife .

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Jane and Anth,

We would like first of all to thank you for your great review of your stay with us. Our day to day efforts are to create a particularly pleasant atmosphere for our guests with the numerous services available in our wonderfully designed hotel, so your words confirming our success are really important to us. We will certainly extend your praise to all of our dedicated colleagues because we know we have quite a remarkable team here.
We hope to have the pleasure of your company again, in the not too distant future at one of our Iberostar hotels.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

This is an excellent hotel the staff, facilities and condition of the hotel are all first rate we had no surprises. All of the butler staff are very helpful nothing is too much trouble. The Poseidon restaurant was particularly good need to book ahead, ti be sure of a reservation. Pool area very quiet and friendly excellent for sun bathing.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ReputationOnline, Quality Manager at Iberostar Grand Salome, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear Steve,

We are grateful to you for choosing Iberostar for your latest holiday, and for sharing the experience with us. Your enthusiastic comments about the prime pillars we set in place to ensure amazing holidays for our guests are great to receive. Once again, we thank you for this complimentary review of your time in our hospitality.