“Our 47th wedding Aniversary”

La Torre Del Mirador
Ranked #56 of 325 Restaurants in Costa Adeje
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2017

What a place! fabulous location, food, service and entertainment. We ate their with 6 friends and found the evening one of the best we had ever experienced. So many thanks to everyone involved with the place, it was something we will never forget.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,828)

Reviewed December 9, 2017

We saw this restaurant while out walking and booked a table when we got back to our resort. When we went for our meal we were met by a really friendly matre'd and I was able to use my schoolboy Spanish. We were shown to a table overlooking the beach which was perfect for us. The restaurant is very quirky with a lot of atmosphere. I had salmon and my partner had sole and both meals were excellent with a Spanish twist. Our waiter was friendly and when we finished our meal he invited us to go to the restaurant down stairs where there was a floor show. Although it was first week in December it was quite busy so I would recommend booking.

2  Thank jimcannell
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Superb setting and decent menu. Impersonal service as the place is just too big. Cheesy electric organ entertainment(?) is another ambience killer.

Reviewed December 7, 2017

On recommendation from our hotel, we booked this restaurant for my husbands birthday. From the moment we stepped on the premise until we left we had an amazing time. We booked a table with a view and it was beautiful. The food was gorgeous..portions are big and the service was fantastic. It was a really special birthday and the restaurant and staff did their upmost to add to the occasion. We were not rushed at all which I like and appreciate. Overall an excellent dining experience

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

An excellent restaurant with not only the food being top class but also the staff and the view .
Tip - book a day or two before to get a great table as they are very busy every night