other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mancgaz
Manchester, United Kingdom
“No access ?????”
Reviewed April 4, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I'm amazed this person is still allowed to advertise, after terrible communication before, when I arrived I was left on the street, it turned dark so I had to check into a hotel (for 2 days) whist I found alternative accommodation, I had to claim my money back which took a few months. Do not give this person the time of day, trust me, as a solo traveller it wasn't that upsetting, I can't imagine if you booked your family to stay!!!!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Reviewed March 7, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing