“So glad we went!”
Review of Mare Verde/Maluca

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Costa Adeje
Mare Verde/Maluca
Ranked #53 of 57 Hotels in Costa Adeje
Leeds, United Kingdom
“So glad we went!”
Reviewed February 18, 2011

This is quite a big complex and the part where we were staying (phase 2) was really nice. We booked the apartment direct from the owner and it was clean and comfortable with plenty of room. Last time we were in Tenerife we stayed at Altamira and although it's a lovely complex our apartment there was a bit cramped. This one was nicer with much more space. I was so cross about the bad reviews some people had written about this complex and I was thinking, did they stay at the same place as us? After reading one or two of the previous reviews we almost changed our minds and booked somewhere else but I'm so glad we didn't. To be fair though, we looked around the complex while we were there and there were some parts at the top end and down near the bottom that looked like they needed some TLC and I suppose if your apartment is on the outside of the complex facing the road it would be noisy. But in a complex this big there's bound to be a difference between some parts and others. As long as you make sure your apartment is in the best part you won't be disappointed. It's a great place to stay. Fab location for bars, restaurants,beach, supermarke and, whatever you need.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
4 Thank Shelagh77

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 7, 2011

I went here with my family and thoroughly enjoyed my stay, we did have to be moved apartments due to cleanliness of one but after we were moved, we were able to enjoy our holiday to the full extent. The nighttime entertainment was welcomed well by everyone staying in the complex and if you had seen one too many Abba returns you could venture out and find plenty other bars offering great entertainment. The pools were fabulous.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank dunfyhansy
Scotland
Reviewed August 11, 2009

I am a 24 female so at my age you genuinely don't mind where you go but this was HORRIBLE!! not maintained in the slightest barred up doors which are tell tale signs it's not a good vacinity.
I woke up on many occasions with cockcroaches on the bed and my pillow even though it was first floor, cats everywhere and cat dirt, people blaring music to all hours, right next to a sex sauna and well the eating place I didnt want to risk my life going.

It was meant to be a cheap and cheerul resort but nothing could of prepared us for this resort we felt like we were in prison.

I love Tenerife so luckily we have been back to live there but based on this resort it's enough to put people off from going back whatever age. The locals slag this resort off as if for poor people.

NOT GOOD PLEASE DONT GO!!!!

1 Thank DoratheExplorer24
Playa Olid Apartments
Playa Olid Apartments
#36 of 57 in Costa Adeje
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,995 reviews

Been to Mare Verde/Maluca? Share your experiences!