“Family Vacation for birthday celebration”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Bob B
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Family Vacation for birthday celebration”
Reviewed November 1, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I have stayed in this excellent location many times as it is great for the Beach, Shopping & Restaurants etc.
I was aware that when I booked this Villa that the agent was using various photos from other Villas that they own on the same complex, the first photo shows the pool of the Villa next door etc, when I questioned this and asked various other questions, like how many sun beds were available, I never received a reply, but did receive a reply nearer our entry date when I requested the pool heating to be activated at the extra cost.
This Villa also had 6 bathrooms which was a bonus, when I complained about various faults etc, they were fixed within 24 hours and my damaged deposit was returned no problem before we left.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing