See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 16, 2016

Good if not exceptional business hotel. I stayed here for four nights on business and it has a pretty good location in central Tyumen. The room and bathroom were probably the best thing about the hotel. It was plenty big with a comfy bed and modern TV. Also the mini-bar was free which was nice. Buffet breakfast was pretty good considering where in the world you are.

One other thing was that the free in-room wifi was very good which is likely important if you need it for business. It did need set up by reception though as Russia seemed to have some funny law about security on public wifi networks but reception were happy to help with this.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2016

Myself and my two sons stayed in this hotel for the World Winter Swimming Championships. I have travelled throughout the world and can quite honestly say this was one of the evry best hotels I have stayed in. Superb service from the Night Manager at the start of our stay until when we checked out and dealt with one of the reception staff. Neither of them could be faulted for their superb service and helpfulness.
The room itself was spacious and immaculately clean. The services provided by the hotel were excellent although we didnt get to use every one. I would definitely recomend this hotel to anyone wishing to use a central Tyumen hotel. Well done to all the staff there that make it work so well.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2015

My two children (Age 14 and 11) and I had a great 2 day stay at this hotel . The staff were very friendly and super helpful. The wi-fi and breakfast included in the comfort room package was a pleasant surprise as was the free mini bar - keep in mind that its only beer, water, peanuts and chocolate but water alone is usually crazy expensive in hotels and the kids were more than happy with the peanuts and chocolate. If you want to get out to eat there is a fabulous Georgian Restaurant (Tamriko), around the corner and a great Ukrainian (Shinook), also close by. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2015

Nice hotel, located more or less in the centre of the city. Prices are affordable, service is good, rooms as OK. Actually, I can't say anything bad about it, just good regular hotel. Was quite satisfied with my staying.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2014 via mobile

If you come on business, there's no better place to stay. Big rooms even in standard package, free wi-fi and very good breakfast. Separately I'd like to point out the free gym on the 4th floor. Although not a big one, it's equipped with some essentials and not crowded during the day. They have an instructor on standby. I recommend to visit gym before 6pm when locals start coming.
The breakfast in hotel is the best I've had in Russia (excl. Moscow).

Stayed: October 2014, traveled on business