Check is was swift and friendly. Room very clean and inviting, lovely views over the golf course. we had our 5 year old with us and he loved his camp bed! Restaurant way excellent. at both breakfast and dinner the staff made our meal a pleasure and went out of their way to involve our son in the whole process. Secret signals when he wanted more bread - he thought it was great. Never made it to the spar but the pool, steam room etc was very nice, clean and well maintained. Have never been to a golf resort before, just the spar's, but the whole place was friendly and the golfers very welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Macdonald Hill Valley Hotel, Golf & Spa in the heart of Shropshire, a golfer's paradise with two challenging courses to get your teeth into and a wonderful Spa with Rasul, rock sauna and eight treatment rooms for those who just want to lounge around and relax. Surrounded by peaceful grounds, it's amazing how accessible this hotel is in Whitchurch on the A49 and close to the major motorways; M53, M56, M6 and M54. Be inspired with plenty of local attractions on your doorstep including nearby Chester Zoo and the Ironbridge Museums and after a busy day, retire back to the hotel for a delicious meal produced using only the finest, quality ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macdonald Hill Valley Hotel, Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Hill Valley Hotel, Golf & Country Club Hotel Whitchurch
- Macdonald Hill Valley Hotel, Golf And Country Club
- Macdonald Hill Valley Hotel Country
- Macdonald Hill Valley Hotel, Golf & Spa Whitchurch, Shropshire, UK