“Lovely Wine Bar and Well Worth a Visit!”
Review of Frollies Wine Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Frollies Wine Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Grill, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Frollies is a tastefully decorated wine bar and grill with bags of atmosphere and friendly, helpful staff. It has comfortable seating to enjoy a glass or two with friends or more formal seating for dining. I enjoyed the food I had here very much. I would definitely recommend a visit to anyone!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was told that it was a great meal by a friend so tried it my self for Sunday lunch .. I will most certainly be going back food excellent .. It was very hot when arrived , meat cooked perfect , a choice from three meats and also lots of other things on menu. Very friendly staff . It's a must . Thank you Frollies I will see you soon ....

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I came for a meal with some of my friends knowing it was a new business, and we all had something different to eat the food was quick and very good quality and considering it is a new business the staff handled our order very well when there was a few of us and are extremely friendly! I recommend frollies to anyone with a great taste for food and wine!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Like others, we dropped in for a coffee to check out this newly opened Wine Bar, which has replaced a differently owned business on the same site.
Warm welcome, comfortable surroundings with a non pretentious menu covering both lunchtimes and evenings. Included was a selection of fish and vegetarian items for non-meat eaters.

Together with a couple extremely well-travelled transatlantic visiting friends, we were pleased to find Frollies open on a Monday evening. We booked our selected table - and were given the asked for menu to take home. Frollies lived up to expectations and provided good food, well cooked. We were served by owner Adrian, seriously wanting his new venture to establish a really good first impression.
Wine choices - and prices - were quite in line with the menu range.
All in all, our first visit to Frollies will not be our last.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Visited Frollies on several occasions and always had excellent service and food.
I will certainly recommend to other friends and family.