“Good grub, great value”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2013

If you go by the exterior and the location (right on the A41) you might wonder what to expect. I have to say initially, my expectations were low.

However, I'm glad to say I was wrong. Friendly service, huge portions (the Naan's are the size of a cushion), great value and overall very nice food. I had the chicken Jalfrezi which was very good. Dessert was not up to the same standard however. I had a lemon sorbet served in a frozen lemon but it was rather tasteless and watery unfortunately.

I will return though as the main curry was lovely.

1  Thank Scranmuncher

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is the first time I went to this restaurant and I pleasantly pleased with building and decor, the staff are very friendly and the service was impeccable. The menu choice is extensive with all you favourite Indian foods including chef specialities. The food tasted great!

1  Thank danwillashley
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Once again Xmas lunch with more family was enjoyed by all, highly recommended great value , had a great time, meal and service was good by all the staff.

1  Thank Excellent43
Reviewed November 29, 2012

My husband visited this Indian with his mates recently and had an excellent meal. Not only was it good value for money, all dishes were freshly cooked from scratch (very important when you have a nut allergy), service was excellent and the nan breads were massive. Very good quality and quantity of food. Shame it was closed the night after as he was going to take some more mates. Next time he needs to take me!

1  Thank pinklilly25