“Dan Turner”
Review of Reubens Bar & BBQ

Reubens Bar & BBQ
Ranked #12 of 65 Restaurants in Whitchurch
Description: Eat, Drink, Sleep. Repeat Providing a wide range of real ales, beers, cocktails & coffees to compliment our brunch, lunch and dinner food offerings.
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

We have visited Reubens once before and it was very good. We have been tonight for my daughter's birthday and the food has got even better. So fresh and tasty. I had the Colonel Burger which was outstanding. Definitely worth a visit and staff were very helpful and on point. I recommend this place totally. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Daniel T
Write a reviewReviews (62)

Reviewed June 30, 2019

Really enjoyed our meal here on Friday, I had the chicken & steak kebab with garlic butter which was delicious my husband had 2 cuts (burnt ends & smoked chicken) with sweet potato fries & coleslaw which he really enjoyed. Our served was Liz who was extremely helpful and friendly. We were also staying above the restaurant in the B&B which I can highly recommend too.

Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful evening just enjoyed with great service, sumptuous food and very fair prices. My ‘Colonel Burger’ was the best Burger I’ve ever had, while the ‘End of the World’ burger ran it a close second. Our 5 year old loved his pizza followed by milk shake ice cream. What’s more, the nachos that started the evening were a fiery delight of pulled pork and savoury burnt ends. We’ve booked again for next week!

Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

Came across this gem by chance
Staff where having trouble with the dish washer on arrival but this didn't distract from us
The service was great and the food was amazing
It's just a pity we live so far away or this would definitely be regular visitors.

Reviewed June 22, 2019

This was our second overnight stay here and I to say that this place does not disappoint. We were greeted by a lovely lady (Sorry didn't get your name) who made us feel very welcome. She is a credit to this restaurant as nothing was too much trouble for her. The rooms are very comfortable and spotless, just what is needed for an overnight stay. The new addition of the breakfast hamper if great if you need to leave early. We will most definitely be coming again.

1  Thank Sarah F