The Rilano is a comfortable hotel that is very much geared towards their German customers. The reception welcomes you in German and their menus are in German. Receptionists are German, and rather local in their approach. If the management team wants feedback, I would recommend they cater more to the rest of the world who speaks English.
Rooms are spacious, their Spa and pool facilities are very well maintained. As said, very geared towards German population with textile free saunas, and unshaven naked german people roaming around. If you are not used to this, or are uncomfortable with it, then you may want to consider it.
They have free parking, and their TV stations are all German, nothing in English.
Their chef Sasha is their most international feature. He is also the one with the best English along with their physical Therapists who are Austrian and can speak English well and do an amazing job if you get a massage. (Recommended)
The waitresses are also very friendly and professional.
Sasha is an amazing cook who has an eye for presentation and detail in how your menu is served.
By far, the best experience was eating at this restaurant with their 5 course menu and enjoying the international delicacies prepared by him. He put smileys in his crepes, decorates the entire buffet with fresh fruits, and will customize your menu to whatever you ask him.
From Creme Brulee , mousse d chocolat, American pancakes with maple syrup, Austrian specialties, Spanish tapas, anything goes!!
Do not visit this hotel without trying their breakfast, it's DELICIOUS!!!!!
I recommend this hotel if you want to vacation like a German but with an AMAZING gourmet selection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUHOTEL by Rilano: If we were all the same, that would make life much more easier - whether private or business. However our being would also be more boring, because the individuality is the spice of life and makes it more exciting. Experience a hotel that is not uniform, but interesting and unique and enjoy the polarising mixture of Tirolean tradition and thrilling modern times. The new KUHOTEL by Rilano. We have set ourselves the task of making you happy as a unique guest with an individual taste. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kuhotel by Rilano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rilano Resort Steinplatte Hotel Waidring
- Kuhotel By Rilano Waidring, Austria - Tirol