Let`s start with good points:
* beautifull resort with amazing outside pools (one olympic size for swing, an other one spa style)
* rooms are pretty and a plate of fresh fruit is waiting for you the first day
* restaurant is very good (but not cheap)
* high quality breakfirst
* people are friendly and helpfull
* 80euro per day is a very good price for the quality
Now the drawback:
* it is in the middle of nowhere! A car is needed to exit of the resort.
Then, if you intend to relax and stay at the same place during all your journey : Perfect. If not, you will need a solid half hour of drive to go somewhere else with interesting spots. (Foggia, the nearby city is not)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand hotel Vigna Nocelli welcome you in an elegant and refined ambience enriched by a beautiful fireplace that shows garnishments of the 18th century, and by a rich bar that joins the last generation technology with the historical authenticity of the building. The hall of Grand Hotel Vigna Nocelli, imposing for its appearance and size, is characterized by two console and three coffee tables in wrought iron with pure gold fittings, and all in a wonderful French style. Furthermore you will have the opportunity to admire a 19th century royal carriage and the over 400 paintings. Grand Hotel Vigna Nocelli has 65 rooms, 52 standard and 13 suites, of which 4 are reserved to the individuals with disabilities, in a perfect union between antiquity and modernity. The rooms are provided with air conditioning, mini bar, safe satellite TV, whirlpool bath and dryer. The suites have pure gold canopied beds, 19th century wardrobes, card tables, fireplaces, Luigi Filippo pure gold armchairs and two 32-inch LCD screens. The elegant restaurant offers the guest local and international cusine. Grand Hotel Vigna Nocelli wellness area is dedicated to health and beauty. Both the aesthetic area and the hydrotherapeutic one offer programs elaborated by highly qualified equip with medical supervision and created according all kind of personal exigencies. For your relax and sport activities the Grand Hotel Vigna Nocelli provides two swimming pools, one with artificial waves, whirlpool bath and waterfalls, while the other is an 8 lanes Olympic swimming pool. The Grand Hotel Vigna Nocelli meeting room can host 400 people, and has a room for technological direct able to satisfy all the sector requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Grand Hotel Vigna Nocelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.