Lowest prices for your stay
$39
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.com$33
Priceline
FindHotel$39
All reviews stayed here for nights clean rooms wedding facilities pool massage gym receptionist bangkok gem
Selected filters
Reviewed December 14, 2015

On the ouside this hotels look old and poorly taken care of. But inside we were met by aserviceminded and professional staff. The rooms were great and clean, the breakfast was just fine and they had a great pool. Don`t let the exterior fool you, I would love to stay here again. Just by the main road, but our room was quiet

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2015

A nice greeting on reception and all went smoothly which was nice and great help from the bell boy taking us to the room. The room itself was obviously newly refurbished and modern with a view overlooking the swimming pool however no balcony. Multiple channel flat screen TV with a small but adequate fridge, also the air con run very efficiently therefore minimum noise. The bathroom was again modern although compact and some Europeans or larger people might find it a bit uncomfortable or restricted.
Breakfast is buffet style and was a delight with the largest choice of food I’ve had in a very long time and all very well prepared. A large amount of staff on hand to help with anything and I must admit I really did look forward to my second days breakfast knowing it was a treat. On the subject of eating we ate later sitting by the pool which again I must comment on the service at this hotel as it was pretty much immediate and always friendly and most helpful. The menu was extensive for European, Chinese and Thai food and to be honest the quality was great at very reasonable prices which I must confess to being surprised, I will go back even just for the food!
The pool was maintained and crystal clear even after we had some rain storms. A large pool with maximum depth of 3 meters but very little shallow area, there is also a kiddies pool.
A very popular hotel with the Thais and that is very understandable at a room rate of 1200 Baht. After staying 2 nights I could have stayed more so overall a comfortable room and very good facilities.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank desi d
Reviewed August 7, 2015

We stayed in this hotel for the first time. The room at the ground floor was nice and clean, especially the bath room. Staff were great, attentive and polite.

Breakfast buffet was various and nice with lot of local fruits. The province is famous for its fruit plantations, durian, among others.

The hotel location was in the middle of the town with easy accesses to interesting places: King Taksin Shrine, City Pillar, and the famous old town.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2015

While the New is really old, the rooms have been remodeled so it may be called new. The rooms are a bit small but very clean. A beautiful swimming pool, but plan on driving if you want to see the sights of chanthaburi as the location is a bit out of the city.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2015

I've stayed here many time for business trip in Chantaburi. The hotel location is quite easy to find and easy access to the city center of Chantaburi.

The room was more modern and very clean. A/C and WIFI work well but the hotel water wasn't that great. There is a secure parking space available in the hotel. The Thai massage there was very nice.

The breakfast was buffet with many selection of food for both Western and Eastern style.

I've booked direct with the hotel for 1,500THB with breakfast during the weekend. I would certainly stay here again. Value for money.

Room tip: Make sure that you have a room on the upper floor
Date of stay: June 2015