Amazing Guesthouse
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$38
  • Pool
$35
$55
$36
$34
$29
Priceline
Wiang Phumin Hotel(Nan)(Great Value!)
$21
$21
$31
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I arrived at Amazing at the start of February intending to stay for a few days, one month later I had to force myself to leave, Nan is truly one of the best parts of Thailand and the family at Amazing made me one of their own & helped me experience it. Will defiantly be back!

2  Thank RobChapman
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I really liked this guesthouse. I planned on staying 2 days and ended up staying for 2 weeks. Super quiet and relaxed setting around a nice garden. You can rent bikes and motorbikes from the guesthouse and wander around Nan. The family are an amazing host. That was the main reason I stayed for so long. You can just hang out with them at their home and feel super comfortable. They took me and other guests to markets and restaurants in the town. Don't look for anywhere else to stay!

3  Thank Chris K
Reviewed February 15, 2013

First, Nan is an amazing place for tourist who enjoys quiet and local culture. I guess it is better than Chiang Mai. Plus, the amazing house is amazing. The owner speaks English and provides great suggestion for you to look around the city. Their family members are friendly. they treat me an dinner and introduce me to their Chinese friends! God I love this place, wish I could stay there longer.

2  Thank Shengfang_Jessica
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We spent 10 amayzing days in Amazing Guest House. Very nice family place for staying and long-term staying. Very friendly English-speaking owners will make your staying perfect and calm. Very quiet place, very good for work (internet connection is good) and for rest.

It's better to rent motorbike (directly from Amazing), cose it's a little bit far from the city center.

Room Tip: All of them are good and very cheap.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Janna A
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Amazing Guesthouse is one of those longstanding guesthouses run by a friendly family that really cares about the wellbeing of their guests.

It has nice bungalows in a small garden, there are cheap (shared bathroom) rooms on the second floor and longstay is possible. There are motorbikes for rent, beer for a normal price and even simple meals. The guesthouse is about 1 kilometer from the night market and restaurants.

Usually I avoid shared bathrooms but I stayed there for 6 nights in a very cheap room at the end of november 2012.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo