“One of the best in Nagpur”

The Pride Hotel Nagpur
Ranked #7 of 45 Hotels in Nagpur
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Good hotel for business travellers staying in Nagpur. The hotel is bang outside the Nagpur airport. The rooms are very good. The service is not the best but is worth the money.

The terrace restaurant is a nice place to have a good dinner.

All in all, its one of the best hotels in Nagpur & worth the money.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
ThePrideGroup, Front Office Manager at The Pride Hotel Nagpur, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Dear Sir,
Greetings from the Pride Hotel, Nagpur!!
A hotel is defined by the quality of service it provides to its guests. Success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities.
Thank you for your feedback and I request you to give me your mobile number where I can improve the service in future. Please let me know one more thing when receptionist request to wait for the room did my receptionist requested to have tea/coffee or Breakfast, if not I will brief my staff to take care next time.
Again, I want to thank you for the kind words and appreciation.
Looking forward to meeting you in your future visit, If you want to discuss more to improve the services please share your experience with undersigned.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We were there in Nagpur to attend a wedding and stayed at The Pride for 1 night. The hotel is situated less than a minute's drive from the airport which was a big plus for us as we were there only for the wedding and had to return the next day. We were upgraded to an Executive room and found it to be more than satisfying our needs. The room faced the road and yet was very quiet, views were decent. The bathrooms were complete with all modern amenities and the room itself had a comfortable bed, minibar and LCD TV. What we didn't relish was the below average buffet lunch (we were told there wasn't any other option at the time). Room service was slow. However the buffet breakfast the next day was better with many good Indian and English options even at 6:45 am in the morning.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
ThePrideGroup, Front Office Manager at The Pride Hotel Nagpur, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2012

Dear Mr. Neha Pradeep Jain,
Greetings from the Pride Hotel, Nagpur!!
Thank you for your kind words and appreciation. Your hospitality was performed with encouragement and warmth.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I was really excited to go to Nagpur after 10 years since I did my engineering there and was really excited to learn that I was put up at The Pride. It was a place where I had my Fresher's party 12 years ago.I must say that the overall experience at this hotel was a tad disappointing. The best thing about the hotel is that it is just outside the airpport premises and so makes for a convenient location.

At the outset, while I was checking in, I was told that the rooms are not ready. So I was made to wait for almost half an hour near the reception desk. The rooms as well as the building overall are not well maintained. The breakfast area was slightly cramped and the A/c in that area failed on one occasion. The quality of the food was good, however the choice and variety was lacking. The dinner was a great experience on the contrary. There was a professional singer who was really talented and made the evening great. The mutton kababs and the kulfi were simply awesome. I also had a dig at the Savji cuisine which is local to Nagpur (Extremely spicy though). The waiters gave personal attention to every table.

During checkout I realized that the billing amout was wrong, so it took me more time to settle the bill. However by then I had kind of made up my mind about the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms with King size bed
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Veejo,

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Stayed here for a night with the family in June 2012.

The best part is that it's only about 500m from the airport terminal...so you can be in your room within 30 min of landing.

The check in was a bit confused...as several travelers arrived at the same time. We finally got thru its and up to our room.

The room was a bit worn out, which was strange since it looked recently refurbished, but large enough for 3 people (including 1 toddler). The bathroom had also been refurbished, which is always appreciated. We were at the side of the hotel, but since the hotel is on a major highway, we could hear trucks/cars driving by all night long.

We ate at the Indian Dhaba style restaurant, which was average at best, although the service was good. In the morning we had breakfast at the cafe and it was mediocre...so maybe it's best to stay away from eating in. But generally I have had iffy food in Nagpur, so choices are limited.

Overall, its average. Might give the new Radisson a try next time around...or the Sun N Sand, which has a good restaurant as well.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
ThePrideGroup, Front Office Manager at The Pride Hotel Nagpur, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Dear Mr. Ketan,
Greetings from The Pride Hotel, Nagpur!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Good rooms for stay, very near from Airport. Vits offers free pick up & drop facilities.

Food is nice, tasty. Good variety of items available for lunch, dinner and breakfast. There are good conference halls available at Vits, Vits has good Wi-Fi service but it is a paid service. Room service is good.

Room Tip: Rooms facing airport has good view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2012

The Pride Hotel 25 – 27 Jan '12

Supposed to be a decent hotel though far off from the city. Value for money if negotiated below 4k per day with BF/Dinner, Airport pickup/drop which I got. Good Gym. Cricketers stay in this hotel. Room size comfortable. Toilets / Bathrooms can be managed/maintained well. Dinner quality (other than Buffet can be improved esp. in terms of variety)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Ketan,
Greetings from The Pride Hotel, Nagpur!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

I have been staying in this hotel in last few times I have visited Nagpur. Located at a very convenient location near the airport, it is perfect for short trips and business trips. They have always been considerate and allowed me to check-in well before time, even upgrading my room to deluxe once when the other rooms were not available for early check-in. Staff has always been very co-operative, professional and polite at the lobby. As far as the food is concerned, i have always enjoyed my dinner at the dhaba restaurant on its first floor. Good quality and tasty barbeque chicken dishes are a perfect company for child beer in the hot conditions of Nagpur. The breakfast has always had a good spread with a mix of continental and Indian dishes. Room service is also a good option if you just want to relax inside.
However, the last time I stayed there, the air-condition was not cooling the room enough. Even the electricians were not able to solve the issue. Anyway, no complains as they accommodated me in the other nearby room.
Also, as per my title of the review, I consider it the most value for money as I always find good deals on the internet.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms on the front side of the hotel which gives you the highway view. The backside of th...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends