“Excellent ”
Review of LeArtigiano Art Gallery - CLOSED

LeArtigiano Art Gallery
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: LeArtigiano Art Gallery is the first devoted commercial art gallery in the city that is operational throughout the day. It showcases the art work of the talents in the city, may it be captured from the lens or in the form of paintings. It is a glimpse of the Artisans of the city. A snapshot of the culture. A window into the lives of the history, the future and the living cause thats what art is. LeArtigiano Art Gallery... Live Life, Love Arts
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Recently I had the pleasure of visiting leartigiano and I should say excellent is quiet an understatement. The paintings and the decor were of the highest standards and would absolutely match up to standards that are set by the biggest art galleries around the country.
The art work available is quiet brilliant to say the least.
I would absolutely advise anyone who is visiting the city to go have a look

LeArtigiano, Owner at LeArtigiano Art Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for writing us a review. We are gad that you liked the setting and hope you visit us again as the art works change with season. There is a new addition almost every week.

With a stock of more than 400 paintings we provide a wide range of paintings for everyone to enjoy.

There are newer reviews for LeArtigiano Art Gallery

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Well I recently visited Peanut Hotels again and visited this Art Gallery on the ground floor. Though it hadn't officially launched I did get to see some of the work and the pricing.

The Place has been beautifully done with wooden flooring. The art work varies from 2000 to 15000. Well then depends on the size. The owned attended to me and explained me some of the things. It was wonderful. I mean its a studio also assuming that he said artists are encouraged to come and paint there.

Well then, I bought a painting and I am happy with it. A good place for Art Lovers. I dont know any other in the city any way.

LeArtigiano, Owner at LeArtigiano Art Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for writing us a review. We are launching in August. We hope you visit us again.

Again, thank you for your time and visit. We hope you love the pieces your purchased.