$92
$48
$38
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $43/night.

$44
  • Room Service
$51
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 8, 2016

The hotel is very well maintained. The staff is very friendly and professional. Pricing is also reasonable. The highlight of my stay was the food. The food is excellent! Also it is located at a prime location with just a few kilometers from the airport.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank ghimanshu24
Reviewed September 14, 2015

I liked the cleanliness maintained at this hotel and i also liked the friendly people here. They made sure that i get my tea and breakfast on time. I liked the punctuality and i also liked the room service. A bit outskirt location from the main city but a decent option and that too a budget option to stay in Nagpur.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank tanwanisunil
Reviewed March 2, 2015

I prefer staying here as it is in the heart of nagpur, n the tariff is very reasonable comparatively . non veg cuisine r really delicious. Generally I stay here with my kids n I found the staff especially d manager of the hotel extremely helpful n cooperative.

• Stayed: January 2015
4  Thank shilpathedentist
Reviewed December 10, 2014

I regularly stay in this hotel because of its homely culture. staff are well trained, food is excellent specially non veg cuisine. Room size is sufficiently big. strategically located near airport. do visit the restaurant and bar on first floor a place to relax whenever I stay

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled on business
7  Thank sapi12
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I spent a couple of days at this hotel recently and came back unimpressed. This small hotel with 21 rooms is located well but that is about the only thing in its favour. They have a poorly lit lobby with a large acquarium at one corner and TV in another. One morning, I found the hotel staff sleeping at the lobby at 7.00 am when I was going out for a walk. The rooms are average and the furnishings ordinary. The washrooms are poorly maintained (I could see drain flies in our washroom). Outside our room the housekeeping staff had kept its materials to the public eye and had also left used dishes in the corridor. Their tariff though seems high compared to the quality on offer. There are likely to be better hotels at the tariff they charge at Nagpur. Avoid this unclean, poorly served hotel, if you can.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business