“Very warm hospitality”

Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur
Ranked #2 of 47 Hotels in Nagpur
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We had less than 24 hours stay in this property at Nagpur, but the warm hospitality of all the staff everywhere in the hotel was excellent. The food is very good and reasonably priced. Breakfast had wide choices and nicely prepared. Rooms are fairly large with good views. There could have been a bathtub which my wife missed. But overall experience is very good.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front-side (not the road side) has better view of rising sun. And select rooms at highe...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel,Nagpur!

Thank you for patronising and taking the time to share your wonderful experience at Radisson Blu Nagpur.We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your last stay at the hotel.On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for your business and hope to see you soon whenever travel brings you back to the city.

To apprise you we do have a facility of bathtub in our suite rooms.

In case of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me and I shall be delighted to assist you.

Email:dfb@rdnagpur.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,296)

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Stayed for 2 nights on 24th & 25th February. The hotel is in a good location and is equidistant from the airport and city centre. Rooms are well maintained. Staff was extremely courteous & helpful. Breakfast spread was at par with other radission properties. The free Wi - fi worked really well. Certainly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My Second visit to Nagpur, Stayed at Radisson..... It the very very good hotel, with consistence of Radisson Blu.. Very comfortable room, 8-10 min drive from the Airport. Comfortable room., Great Bar, Warm and hospitable staff. Restaurant is good, Breakfast is very elaborate. Enjoyed the stay

Room Tip: view form higher floor is great.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed February 27, 2014

The hotel is located at a prime location.The rooms are well decorated.I's very near to the airport.
Worth the money.Great service and great food.Free breakfast is provided.At the price,there's no better option available.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Property is beautifully located and rooms are well equiped but thats me putting lipstick on a pig. The entire front desk people are untrained and uncourteous and rude. at the time of check in I requested for a smoking room and the receptionist said a flat out no because apparently my group booking didn't mention it. After lot of persuation and talking to his seniors, I was finally switched over.
After this at the time of check out, the front desk people chased me from the hotel entrance area to pay for a small outstanding of some other room in our group. This was highly offensive because our entire luggage of all 6 rooms was still in the lobby and we hadn't even checked out all the rooms till then.
Inspite of me pointing out this mistake to the receptionist and her senior, and repeated attempts to call the GM of the hotel to point out this deficiency in service, the GM chose not to meet us and none of them rendered an apology for the incident.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel,Nagpur !

Thank you very much for your kind feedback which will help us in improvising our services. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your recent visit to the hotel, as a testament to strive for perfection, we have ensured immediate corrective action on the concern shared by you.

On behalf of my entire team, we thank you for your business and hope to see you soon whenever travel brings you back to the city and I assure that we will do something special for you.

Once again we appreciate your valuable feedback which will enable us to exceed your expectation during your next visit to the hotel.

In case of any further query ,please feel free to contact me and I shall be delighted to assist you.

Email Id: dfb@rdnagpur.com

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Its a great place which takes care of all the things a person requires when travelling for work. Good Location, close to airport & not to far from City as well. Great Ambience, excellent service, courteous well trained staff, Secure & very comfortable. Food is excellent, Buffet Dinner was a treat & so was the Breakfast (Complimentary). Very lavish spread & well taken care off in the restaurant. Overall an excellent place to stay at not too high Budget. Its worth the money spent. Look forward to visit Nagpur again soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I booked this hotel for my short stay in Nagpur and was surprised to receive better than expected service quality. It is located near airport and is on the highway so location is great. The staff is really helpful and attempts to please you.

Although I stayed only for a night, I enjoyed the experience. I would definitely recommend it if you don't mind paying the extra premium for good quality stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014