“The Best of The Bestest...”

Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur
Ranked #1 of 42 Hotels in Nagpur
Nagpur, India
“The Best of The Bestest...”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The hotel is located at a prime location.The rooms are well decorated.I's very near to the airport.
Worth the money.Great service and great food.Free breakfast is provided.At the price,there's no better option available.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this review, March 4, 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel,Nagpur!

Thank you for patronising and taking the time to share your wonderful experience at Radisson Blu Nagpur.We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your last stay at the hotel.On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for your business and hope to see you soon whenever travel brings you back to the city.

In case of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me and I shall be delighted to assist you.

Email:dfb@rdnagpur.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Property is beautifully located and rooms are well equiped but thats me putting lipstick on a pig. The entire front desk people are untrained and uncourteous and rude. at the time of check in I requested for a smoking room and the receptionist said a flat out no because apparently my group booking didn't mention it. After lot of persuation and talking to his seniors, I was finally switched over.
After this at the time of check out, the front desk people chased me from the hotel entrance area to pay for a small outstanding of some other room in our group. This was highly offensive because our entire luggage of all 6 rooms was still in the lobby and we hadn't even checked out all the rooms till then.
Inspite of me pointing out this mistake to the receptionist and her senior, and repeated attempts to call the GM of the hotel to point out this deficiency in service, the GM chose not to meet us and none of them rendered an apology for the incident.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel,Nagpur !

Thank you very much for your kind feedback which will help us in improvising our services. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your recent visit to the hotel, as a testament to strive for perfection, we have ensured immediate corrective action on the concern shared by you.

On behalf of my entire team, we thank you for your business and hope to see you soon whenever travel brings you back to the city and I assure that we will do something special for you.

Once again we appreciate your valuable feedback which will enable us to exceed your expectation during your next visit to the hotel.

In case of any further query ,please feel free to contact me and I shall be delighted to assist you.

Email Id: dfb@rdnagpur.com
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Its a great place which takes care of all the things a person requires when travelling for work. Good Location, close to airport & not to far from City as well. Great Ambience, excellent service, courteous well trained staff, Secure & very comfortable. Food is excellent, Buffet Dinner was a treat & so was the Breakfast (Complimentary). Very lavish spread & well taken care off in the restaurant. Overall an excellent place to stay at not too high Budget. Its worth the money spent. Look forward to visit Nagpur again soon.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I booked this hotel for my short stay in Nagpur and was surprised to receive better than expected service quality. It is located near airport and is on the highway so location is great. The staff is really helpful and attempts to please you.

Although I stayed only for a night, I enjoyed the experience. I would definitely recommend it if you don't mind paying the extra premium for good quality stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this review, February 16, 2014

Chandrapur, India
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I had spent two days in this hotel during the new years eve. The stay was wonderful. The room was good, clean and cozy, with all the basic amenities. The bathroom was spacious and well lit. The staff is good and very receptive to your needs and demands. The buffet spread is good with great variety in offer. All together a good place.

but I have a complaint to make..th found a bug in my dalia!!! so be careful and better check your upma and dalia before consuming.

Room Tip: all the rooms are good
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel,Nagpur !

Thank you very much for your kind feedback which will help us in improvising our services. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your recent visit to the hotel, as a testament to strive for perfection, we ensure that immediate corrective action has been initiated on the concern shared by you.

We deeply value your relationship with Radisson Blu Hotel and are committed to providing all our guest with highest level of services because they simply deserve the very best.

Email Id: dfb@rdnagpur.com
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I had stayed at this relatively new hotel during a short business trip to the "Orange city". It is located slightly off the city centre but is yet well connected. Primarily catering to business travellers, the service is as good as the infrastructure.

Would definitely prefer & strongly recommend the hotel over any other in Nagpur.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this review, February 1, 2014

Nanded, India
Reviewed January 22, 2014

RADISSION BLU Nagpur name is big but staying is not such much better eqvilent to tariff.

Room quality is good but yet such quality and spacious.
rooms are available at less price.

hotel location is not that good.

Food and service best ever.

• Stayed May 2013
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this review, January 23, 2014