“Best Business Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 41 Hotels in Nagpur
Nanded, India
“Best Business Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

RADISSION BLU Nagpur name is big but staying is not such much better eqvilent to tariff.

Room quality is good but yet such quality and spacious.
rooms are available at less price.

hotel location is not that good.

Food and service best ever.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this review, January 23, 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel,Nagpur!

Thank you for patronising and taking the time to share your wonderful experience at Radisson Blu Nagpur.We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your last stay at the hotel.On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for your business and hope to see you soon whenever travel brings you back to the city.

In case of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me and I shall be delighted to assist you.

Email:dfb@rdnagpur.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Checked in for a day but at the end wished that I stayed longer. Sabhyata, at reception, made check in, after an early morning flight which kept me sleepy, go like a breeze. Room was excellent and so was the service. It was nice to get personalized greeting (by name) whenever I called room-service or reception. Salim, in restaurant, took good care by suggesting and serving some mouth watering dishes. It was my second time stay here …. I will again come back. Free Airport shuttle and Grab and Run Breakfast made the departure smooth and wonderful

Room Tip: Rooms on Non-Smoking floor may be preferred
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Nagpur, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

A great hotel in Nagpur. According to me the best one.The ambiance of it is very good.
Enjoyed my stay there.The food was delicious and the service was prompt.Food in the breakfast and buffet was good.Just had complaints in al-carte..But overall an great experience

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this review, January 14, 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel,Nagpur!

Please accept my sincere apologises for not living up to your expectation in delivering a la carte services,I have certainly made a note and shared your concern with my team to improve upon.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

One of the finest experiences i have had...... Great food options.... Amazing swimming. Pool, gymanasium, jacuzzi, steam facilities... Had the pleasure of staying with the india and australia cricket team..... A five star rating for the hotel... Truly great

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this review, January 11, 2014

Dubai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

I have stayed in Nagpur a couple of times and Radisson is the best. Free airport shuttle, wifi and excellent breakfast. Room is spacious, toilet is cramped and I missed the rain shower... Chocolates by the bed side added a personal touch. Had to ask for dental and shaving kit, wish it was there in advance. Front office staff were very friendly and supportive. Check in and check out was very quick. Food at the indian restaurant was good but service was slow. Over all a good experience.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel,Nagpur !

Thank you very much for your kind feedback which will help us in improvising our services. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your recent visit to the hotel, as a testament to strive for perfection, I assure you that immediate corrective action has been initiated on the concern of service at the restaurant shared by you.

Once again we appreciate your valuable feedback which will enable us to exceed your expectation during your next visit to the hotel.

In case of any further query ,please feel free to contact me and I shall be delighted to assist you.

Email Id: dfb@rdnagpur.com
Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Dayal123

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

I am just returning from 10 day tour of Nagpur and M.P. Nagpur was second destination and we decided to stay at Radisson considering my previous good experience with this hotel at Manchester UK. We stayed for 3 nights and our overall experience was majestic.
There is nothing to complain as such except for exorbitant pricing of food items.
The room was quite spacious, and elegant; the view was ok as in general, there is no great view as such from this hotel. The service was of supreme quality. The quality, hygiene standards, ambience, taste and breakfast spread were of the highest order.
The swimming pool, spa and gym were world class. The area of improvement can be the travel desk for local sightseeing; the staff were courteous and polite; however they could also have provided me with some useful information.
Overall, the experience has been a memorable one.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel,Nagpur !

Thank you very much for your kind feedback which will help us in improvising our services. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your recent visit to the hotel, as a testament to strive for perfection, I assure you that immediate corrective action will be initiated on the concern of local sightseeing information available at travel desk shared by you.

Email Id: dfb@rdnagpur.com