Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur
$57
$34
$26
Agoda.com
OYO 9043 Peanut Inn(Nagpur)(Great Value!)
$45
Orbitz.com
$47
$38
$50
$44
1,344 results
All reviewschinese restaurantcreative kitchenni haoclose to the airportexcellent hotelbusiness triprooms are spaciousplace to stayswimming poolbreakfast spreadcoffee shopcourteous staffroom servicein room diningorange cityexcellent stayfood quality
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This is one of the best Hotels which has recently come up in Nagpur.
We always had Hotel Pride or Sun n Sand as our preferences for stay in Ngapur but not anymore.
Perfect location, Great comfort and ambience and very nice Sunday brunch buffet available at this hotel.
Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel,Nagpur!

Thank you for patronising and taking the time to share your wonderful experience at Radisson Blu Nagpur.We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your last stay at the hotel.On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for your business and hope to see you soon whenever travel brings you back to the city.

In case of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me and I shall be delighted to assist you.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Radisson hotel is one of the best finds in nagpur. Being a 5 star chain, there is not much to review on. The rooms are nice and spacious. The staff is friendly. The food is good. The cleanliness is proper. Overall my stay was nice.

Rating : 4/5

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Reviewed November 30, 2013

a sparkling new property, with helpful staff. checkin was smooth. breakfast spread was excellent and supported by competent staff ready to attend for your requirements. wish to stay there again so as to sample other facilities available at hotel. the check out was without any hitches even though it was early hours, and The drop to airport was prompt whereas it was not intimated to front desk earlier.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I stayed at Radisson Blu for 2 nights and found the hotel to be one of the finest. Located very near to the airport and offers free pickup/drop service. Their service is excellent and the property is very well maintained. Rooms are spacious with all amenities. Breakfast spread was quite good.

Their staff is very courteous, polite and will try to help in any manner possible. I had placed a request for particular way in which I would like my In-room dinner to be and have to admit that it was to my utmost satisfaction.

I would definitely recommend to stay at this hotel, if quality is what you are looking for.

Room Tip: The basic category room has almost all required amenities. Unless you are with family or have any special requirements, the basic room shall suffice.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank VedantJhunjhunwala
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel,Nagpur!

In case of any further assistance,please feel free to contact me and I shall be delighted to assist you.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Stayed for two days in my recent visit to Nagpur. It is located very close to Airport on the main road. Check-in was quick and room was clean, comfortable. Well spread out breakfat in the morning which is complimentary. Definitely will go and stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013