“Good Business hotel”

Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur
Ranked #1 of 44 Hotels in Nagpur
“Good Business hotel”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Hotel is well located & is near Nagpur Airport (max 10 mnt.to Airport). I think is one of the best in Nagpur. Food quality is good. Not too expensive. Spa is nice so is health club & swimming pool. Drop to Airport was complimentary. Overall value for money.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Dear Mr.Dubey,

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel,Nagpur !

Thank you for patronising and taking the time to share your wonderful experience at Radisson Blu Nagpur.We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your last stay at the hotel. On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for your business and hope to see you soon whenever travel brings you back to the city. In case of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me and I shall be delighted to assist you.

Email:dfb@rdnagpur.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This was my first stay at any Radison Hotel. and to be extremely honest It was very pleasant experience. To start with as soon as I reached Nagpur airport I was received by the smiling guest relation staff, which was a good surprise as till dated none of the star hotels I have stayed all over the country do so. Most of the hotels send the chauffeurs withe name placard. This was a gesture which gave the impression that the hotel Cares. Next the lobby was grand with beautiful ambiance and a lot of space. The check in was fast and smooth, very professional. The staff at the counter greeted me with a traditional "Namste", Which is not done by any other hotels to my knowledge. All the staff including the security were courteous and help full. Next the room. Good size, Very clean and comfortable.Pleasing decor with 51" LCD TV, Refrigerator, Tea-Coffee make, Iron, Iron Board, electronic safe. bath robe and slippers. Toilet too was very clean with all modern fittings.Room Service was good and deficient. Food was of good quality. Excellent Gym and Pool. Good restaurants with good variety on the menu. Breakfast was just fantastic so far as the variety and taste go. The hotel provides free Wi-fi. The stay was wonderful. Surely an excellent hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for room on higher floor, over 4th floor for better view of the city.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Mr.Wadhwani,

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The hotel is a pleasant surprise for nagpur with its modern look and stylish decor. The living is extremely comfortable. Ambience breathtaking with large spacious corridors with lovely chandeliers. The rooms are big and airy. Only the food requires more variety and quality as compared to other details

Room Tip: rooms facing the swimming pool have a better view
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sir,

Luxembourg
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I had to stay one night after a plane transfer from Mumbai and before going to Tadoba.
My choice for this hotel was because it had some good reviews and was close to the Airport.
I had mild memories of the Radisson blu in Stockolm (overpriced mediocre hotel) but there is no match with this one. I indeed found the hotel very nice, the rooms comfy and the staff quite pleasant and ready to help. Room service and breakfast were also good.
A good functional hotel, a relief from the heat that is all I wanted and I got it!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Mr. Blackwell,

Greetings from Radisson Blue Hotel,Nagpur !

Bhopal, India
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This was my first visit to any Radisson Blu Hotel and this hotel was newly constructed. I checked in on 30th Dec 2012 we were on the 8th floor, the view from the room was spectacular. Big room with nice interior, all the amenities, and ample space to move. Restaurant was beautiful but the food was OK, Radisson should work upon their food part otherwise everything was perfect. I will stay at this hotel next time when I go to Nagpur. The staff is very helpful and courteous, their hospitality is appreciated.

Room Tip: 8th Floor view is spectacular
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MANISH_GAYATRI
Dear Mr.Parekh,

Greetings from Radisson Blue Hotel,Nagpur !

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Although conveniently situated close to the airport and supposed to be the best hotel in Nagpur, we were disappointed with the terrible service at the Radisson. We had requested an early breakfast (6am) that never arrived in time.Too bad! Will not recommend it.

• Stayed June 2012
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel,Nagpur !

Thank you very much for your kind feedback which will help us in improvising our services. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your recent visit to the hotel, as a testament to strive for perfection, we ensure that immediate corrective action has been initiated on the concern shared by you.

We deeply value your relationship with Radisson Blu Hotel and are committed to providing all our guest with highest level of services because they simply deserve the very best.

Once again we appreciate your valuable feedback which will enable us to exceed your expectation during your next visit to the hotel.

In case of any further query ,please feel free to contact me and I shall be delighted to assist you.

Email Id: dfb@rdnagpur.com
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Ambience is extra ordinarily good . . But the staff has poor manners . Even for valet parking . . . No one come fast to open the door or take car . . . I mean this sort of service we never expect from renowned place.Apart from that the most of the staff is bored and lazy . . . Need better supervision.

• Stayed May 2013
Sachin D, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear Ms.Vinita,

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel,Nagpur !

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your recent visit to the hotel,as a testament to strive for perfection, we ensure that immediate corrective action has been initiated on the concern shared by you.

May I request you to please share your contact details.

Email Id: dfb@rdnagpur.com