“Great Budget Hotel”
Review of Hotel Adi

Hotel Adi
Ranked #6 of 71 Nagpur B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I was there in Nagpur for a day on personal visit and I'm quite happy with Hotel Adi, its prompt service and courtesy extended by Hotel Staff. Just 15 minutes from Airport, they provide complementory pick up and drop. The rooms are well maintained and housekeeping is above par for a budget hotel.
Has a small restaurant, which serves good food, a tad expensive though..
All in all Its a perfect place for short stays and value for money.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Samarth R
HotelAdi, Manager at Hotel Adi, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Greetings from Hotel Adi, Nagpur!

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are grateful to you for taking out time to share your stay with us. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Once Again on behalf of our entire team I thank you and assure you improved services next time you visit us.

In case of any further query ,please feel free to contact me and I shall be delighted to assist you.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Everything is excellent from the place to location best budget hotel in Nagpur please don't ever try C.A(central avenue)road hotels all are of old construction with new face from outside don't ever try to even wast time in looking also these hotel is near to airport and Also very comfortable

• Stayed: April 2013
HotelAdi, General Manager at Hotel Adi, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Stayed there while on business in Nagpur, and was surprised by the amenities and service provided. Had initially been booked into Hotel Sivani, but the room and upkeep was terrible, so decided to shift to Hotel Adi, which is of the same price range. The hotel is relatively new so the furnishings etc are good. Staff were very helpful.

Only down side is, the restaurant is a bit of a let down and also the hotel is not licensed.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HotelAdi, General Manager at Hotel Adi, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Greetings from Hotel Adi, Nagpur!

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are grateful to you for taking out time to share your stay with us. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Sir, regarding your doubt, Hotel Adi is licensed from the day it started and it is evident from the fact that the Invoice bears Service Tax number and Luxury Tax Number as AADCV5166ESD001 and 27340837841L respectively. I hope your doubt is resolved.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

This hotel is close to the airport. The room was clean with the usual 'hard' mattresses one encounters in most Indian hotels. There was a split A/C in the room which is essential in Nagpur. The bathroom was modern, clean and everything worked. There was no wi-fi but front desk did say that wired internet was available.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Nagpur did not have anything except the rather boring and slightly pricy Hotel Pride near airport but Adi remedies that. Good, efficient B&B very close to the airport. Recommended if your stay is short and meant for business.

Room Tip: Try to stay in rooms facing East, away from the main road, to reduce the traffic noise.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank AbhijitParkhe

Greetings from Hotel Adi, Nagpur!

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. Your feedback will help us improve our services to you. Your Delight is our Goal. We sincerely apologize for the discomfort caused to you. We assure you improved services and quality in your next visit.

Once again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Hotel Adi is a small but decent hotel meant for the business travellers. The best thing is it is very near to the Airport and rooms are good. The lunch in the ground floor was excellent.
The meeting room is also well designed.
The only issue is the staffs are sometimes bit slow on their service. Another drawback is they do not have any emergency medicines, which I required when I checked in.

Room Tip: Good and value hotel near airport.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Greetings from Hotel Adi, Nagpur!

Once again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

It is a nice hotel nearby Nagpur Airport and for business travellers.

Rooms are neat & clean, well furbished,

Nice break fast and staff.

I liked the interior and look up of hotel.

A Ncie budget Hotel !!!!