Beautiful property, well decorated, rather over decorated but thoughtless.
1. Laaarge bathroom but extremely small bath quarter, yes it is a small quarter of a circle in the corner. You have no place to escape the cold shower until you get hot water.
2. Poorly lit bathroom, shaving was difficult (the lamp in the shaving mirror didn't work.
3. Bath gel and body lotion bottle are shrink wrapped. I challenge the management to open it quickly with wet hands.
4. There is only one plug point in the room at the writing desk.
5. They were courteous to keep oranges but in a deep decorative trophy, not visible at all. So until the last minute in the room, I didn't even realise they were there.
6. The last one was the most irritating and in excusable. There was only one person at front desk in the morning. He left the desk and went for doing valet parking while I was anxious to reach airport not to miss the flight. And he had no regrets for delaying my check-out.More
- Free Parking