“Good Place”

Ranked #5 of 42 Hotels in Nagpur
Chennai, India
“Good Place”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stayed with my son here when we visited Nagpur for a tennis tournament. Nice place and a very good hotel.

The only problem I see is that being close to the airport, it's away from regular restaurants and shops. Even though they have a good restaurant, you will have to travel a bit if you need variety in food.

All in all a good place to stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Polish first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stayed there during one of my business trips. The hotel is so close to Airport that their pickup facility triggered only when I called them up to come from the airport ;-) (bit irritating). Staff is very cooperative and quick. Rooms very big, neat and clean with decently placed ornamental furniture. Toilet very clean. Food is good with very fast and prompt room service. Unlimited Wi-Fi net was ultra fast. Checkout was in an express mode. Overall I had a very pleasing stay in this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Amitoshverma
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed November 8, 2013

The Hotel has a good concept of naming the Rooms in name of Indian Legends from Boxing, mountaineering. I was lucky & given the Mary Kom room. 2nd Floor.
The room was decent size, modern styled, cozy, very clean. They could work on the electrical fittings though.
In room food service is good & prompt, food portions nice too.
Breakfast is average but staff makes up with their enthusiasm.
Now to The heading line" Train lovers paradise"
Hotel is right next to the main Railway line, so if you like to watch trains pass across your windows...perfect place. The Hotel can also place Railway time table to make it more interesting.....Run a contest......Guess the Train?
Real Pain & nuisance.
Will stay again only if its the last option like this time, Can get many better places at the same price point. I prefer the Center Point.

Room Tip: Avoid unless you like to see Train passing by or all hotels are booked.
1 Thank barrkat
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I chose to stay here ONLY based on reviews around here.. and I thanked myself for my decision to stay here... and further I thought I must write, rather add review - This is a perfect hotel if you look for perfect clean toilet and your budget is within 3 - 4 k - excellent room designs, excellent furnitures of solid wood, clean chair seats, daikin acs, excellent sanitary ware ( KOHLER ), glass wall for bath, nothing shabby inside bathroom.. owners have really really put efforts in every smallest thing chosen for hotel and same is true with staff too ... thanks owners for providing such a wonderful service as good as in countries like US.

Room Tip: i stayed in 202 .. excellent experience
2 Thank MILIND_PATWARDHAN
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed October 19, 2013

To the Management:

I wanted to express my appreciation for the superior service I received during my stay at The Legend Inn.The reception staff was very helpful and deserve a great deal of praise for their excellent customer service.

I will definitely be staying with this Hotel again.

Regards,
Surinder

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Surinder S
india
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I wish to inform you that this is my second stay in this hotel. The hotel has sent the car at Nagpur Airport to pick me up without any extra charge. The staff was very courteous and treated me very well. The rooms are very spacious and I really enjoyed my stay. The food was super and staff treated me like own family guest. The only disappointment was complimentary Internet which was not functioning and when I contacted to help desk at reception they informed me that the technical person has gone and will be available tomorrow morning. Finally I used my data card with very less speed.

Room Tip: Hotel is having very good rooms with complimentary breakfast
1 Thank sudhir35
Nagpur
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We have tried and tested a couple of Hotels in Nagpur but found Hotel Legend the best among in terms of suiting our Budget fraction as well as the quality of rooms and the Services being offered to our guest. situtated almost 500 meters distanc from Airport Terminal, this Hotel offers not only a good stay to our guests but delicious food prepared with an aim to please patrons taste. This is the among a few hotels in Nagpur who is accomodative as per Client feasilbility and provides the Best Hospitality with immediate corrections on valuable feedback from their Clients and Patrons

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business