See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

The hotel location is good. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Food Is passable.

But beware if you are a married couple don't carry your marriage certificate with you at all times. (Or good forbid, an unmarried couple!! )

Me and my wife (married six years, both doctors at pune, both 32 yrs old) were checking in. We had our driver licences for ID. as we werent married at 18 yrs of age, she didn't have my surname on that card. The guy at the counter had the gall to ask us to prove that we are married.

Is this hotel in india and in 21st century? You're not within your rights to ask for any kind of proof of this type from any adults who want to check in, regardless of what you write up on your hotel policy. Kindly note this.

For single travellers, go for the hotel, its fine.
Married couples, carry your marriage certificate, photo, make the wife wear mangal sutra, sindhur and whatever they might need.
Un married couples might be turned over to the police,or burned at a stake, i dunno, i didn't stop to read the policy on that.

Won't be returning, thank you very much,!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
5  Thank arun k
Reviewed April 18, 2018

I had gone for my business work. I had booked room for one day from online portal Booking.com It was good Hotel nice room, helping staff. Good location, food also excellent, pickup arrangements by the hotel and their follow up is really appreciated. I would Love to visit again if I come in Nagpur.

Room Tip: Nice hotel for corporate and Businesses traveler
Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2018

An excellent Hotel to stay in Nagpur for business and leisure. Well connected and not very far off from Airport and Railway Station. The Staff is helpful and well mannered. I was Satisfied by the All services,

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2018

The hotel is very clean Just newly open , staff is very Helping i never felt i am in a Hotel , Very Homely environment, It was very good i booked this hotel from booking.com online , The hotel food is very good , Worth for Money . Safe place with Family .

Room Tip: Yatri Suit is best for four person
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family