$92
$67
$38
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $44/night.

$40
Aditya Inn(Nagpur)(Great Value!)
$24
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 30, 2018

I had gone for 2 days for work purpose. I had a smooth check in and smooth check out. the facilities were good. the hotel staff was co - operative and mostly the room was neat and clean, Hotel arranged me a drop also at 1am midnight to railway station. I will sure visit again when I come got business.

Room Tip: Choose Executive Rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
orienttaibah, General Manager at FabHotel Orient Taibah ISBT, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Dear Sir ,

Greetings from Hotel Orient Taibah !!!

Thank you for staying with us & write about on TripAdvisor following your experience.
I am glad to know that you had a pleasant stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I had gone for 2 days to stay in Nagpur, i went with my family. The hotel was perfect for Family stay. The ambience was awesome. Rooms were pretty descent and designed in a boutique fashion. Loved the stay and specially the executive suite will surely stay if I again visit nagpur

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at Hotel Orient Taibah. We thank you for sparing your valuable time to evaluate our product and services.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team and services especially your room. At Hotel Orient Taibah, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Looking forward to your continued patronage and assuring you of our best attention and service at all times.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

I was in Nagpur for a one day workshop at this Hotel. I had booked the same hotel to stay. It was a good experience. Rooms were spacious and clean. The hotel staff was helpful and made arrangements for me for pick up and drop when asked for. I would really love to visit the same hotel again if I visit Nagpur.

Room Tip: Best in Class
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Thank International J... I
orienttaibah, General Manager at FabHotel Orient Taibah ISBT, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Orient Taibah !!!

We were honored to have you stay with us in the recent past.

Thank you very much for your kind comments on the hotel and we are most thankful for the valuable feedback.

We are glad to note that the overall quality of service and facilities at the hotel measured up to your expectation. We have taken the liberty to communicate your feedback to our entire team at the hotel. We are certain this will serve as a source of inspiration for us in achieving higher standards of excellence.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed March 15, 2018

Very nice and enjoyable conference at Hotel Orient Taibah. All the arrangements were fantastic.Food quality and taste was also nice.Services by the concerned staff were excellent.Conference hall was also well maintained and spacious.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sir ,

Greetings from Hotel Orient Taibah !!!

I am glad to know that you had a pleasant stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Visited the hotel for official purpose. Found the service of hotel comforting and mannerism of staff very decent. Food served was exquisite.
Special thanks to Minal, she treated us very well and was very professional.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
orienttaibah, General Manager at FabHotel Orient Taibah ISBT, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Dear Madam,

Greetings From Hotel Orient Taibah !!!

we are always eager to receive our guests and it is a pleasure to read that the warm welcome extended by my team. I am glad to learn how much you liked our Taibah Accommodations. It is certainly an experience that elevates luxury to a new high and let our guests enjoy a bouquet of unrivalled privileges and personalized services such as the ones mentioned in your review.

Thank you so much for your valuable comments on TripAdvisor.