“Comfortable to stay”
Review of Rahul Deluxe

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nagpur
Rahul Deluxe
Ranked #39 of 63 Nagpur B&B and Inns
Jorhat, India
“Comfortable to stay”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I stayed here by chance for a night. I found quite comfortable. The location is good communication wise, an ordinary location otherwise. Room was clean and spacious and comfortable. Room service was good. Food is also good and we liked it. Price is a bit higher, it could probably be cheaper.

Room Tip: South side rooms are sunny. Good in winter, no idea about summer.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Kalyan, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed October 30, 2012

my visit was short
but trust me it was worth it
hotel gave me airport drop complimentary
i had few complaints with the room, which they attended immediately

next visit i will be there once again for sure

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Average business hotel... Staff co operation is good. But food quality is not good... Bathroom amenities are not providing from hotels. Location also is not good. It is near to bus stand. Airport facilities given by hotel with maruti van non ac vehicle.

Room Tip: Please select suite room and bring all bathroom amenities.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Nagpur hotels

New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed September 19, 2012

In April, 2012 I visited accidentaly when i could not explore a good hotel after tiresome journey from Chandrapur and after 2hr's search right from airport.
How nicely maintained property, full of attraction from outlook, nice rstaurent, excellent behave, proffessionaly trained, neat n clean rooms, nice bed for excellent sleep, AC,TV,room service, everything nice, nothing to address negative.I can say with confidence as best one in Nagpur with excellent location.Best thing they offered me Airport dropping without asking.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Pune
Reviewed July 9, 2012

One of the good attractive hotel available in Nagpur, i stayed till now.
Biggest advantage of the hotel is its availability opposite to S.T. Stand, which is very walkable, nearer to Railway Station & Local Market & also can be accessible from Airport, b’coz of this it is a favourite stay for Family & Business peoples like me.
Room fares are not too much expensive & rooms are decent one.
Food is good to have with in-house Deluxe Restaurant, which serves Chinese, Indian, Continental & South Indian dishes.
Hotel management peoples are good in nature & very professional.
Services are fast.
Only Suggestion to hotel will be for More & Regular Cleanliness, b'coz when you see clean you feel clean to enjoy the stay more.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Pune, India
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Hi, I was in this hotel on May 9th and 10th 2012, Near by bus stand and comfort with staff is friendly and manners are very professional. I love to stay in the same hotel in my next visit too. Room service is very active and food taste is manageable.

One more suggestion to Hotel Management is that they should add Non-Veg in their menu.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I stayed at the Rahul Deluxe, Nagpur for one night while on a business trip in early June (primarily because it was conveniently located near our place of work) and must say that it was quite a disappointment.

The staff were polite and friendly enough and the hotel does offer a free pick-up and drop service from the airport and went out of their way to try and assist us; but beyond this and the convenient location for our work, I couldn't find a single redeeming feature for this property and I am extremely surprised by some of the preceding reviews!

The hotel itself is rather run down and although not unkempt, really doesn't appear to be clean. The singular restaurant with a jarring interior and split ACs that don't actually work, served palatable enough food but I couldn't say I was confident about the standards of hygiene. (To be fair, there is nothing you can put a finger on, but it's certainly no more neater or cleaner than a typical low/mid-budget 'lodge' and I certainly wouldn't go as far as to recommend it as a 'business hotel' as some of the other reviews!)

Our rooms were on the third floor, accessed by a really unkempt corridor with old bits of furniture, cans and bottles scattered about - quite the fire-trap I thought. Although certainly cleaner than the corridor, the rooms were furbished with a somewhat cheesy decor and still didn't appear all that well maintained. The room assigned to me had a double bed stacked up right against a wall, TV set, wardrobe, seating, writing table and dresser and cooled by a rather noisy window air-conditioner. The bathroom was large and although the toilet seat was wrapped to look like it had been sanitized, it wasn't too clean.

The singular, rather ratty elevator, broke down a couple of times in the evening and I could hear some guests protest but it was soon up and running. Apart from the singular restaurant, we heard that there was a disco (in fact the elevator was reverberating with the music), although I certainly wasn't the least bit curious to check it out!

I did observe many respectable-looking families and business guests during my check in and although my night's sleep was uneventful and undisturbed, I can't say that as a single woman traveller, I felt completely comfortable/ safe in my surroundings.

Would I go there again?! No, for sure!! (In fact I'm already staying at another property during my present visit, which I shall review in a couple of days). But since my visit, having realized the dearth of hotels in Nagpur itself, I can understand why perhaps it might still be on a 'budget traveller's' list.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business