“Good hotel, but provided inferior room not matching with cleartrip orders.”

Hotel Siddhartha Inn
Ranked #21 of 44 Hotels in Nagpur
Raipur
“Good hotel, but provided inferior room not matching with cleartrip orders.”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stayed in hotel from 8th to 10th November. Car was provided by the hotel authorities to pick up at the station. In counter I objected to providing me inferior room not matching to my online booking credentials, for that they said information they received from clear trip does not match my claim. They also assured to enquire about it, next day.
In the next day, they said they stand by their decision and further told me to clarify from clear trip. Otherwise, rooms were clean, service was ok(but little bit costly), good complimentary breakfast.
Tip:- First enquire about room details from hotel authorities before booking online.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

2 Thank DurgaRao

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Chandrapur, India
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Good room services.
Very neat n clean maintained rooms.
Good housekeeping.
Good behaviour by staff.
Food quality and quantity is excellent.
Provided pickup n drop facilities.

The reception staff needs to be trained for cordial reception techniques.
NO parking area...!!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are good. No parking area. So traveller should think beforehand.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
ahmedabad
Reviewed August 7, 2012

It's an old building which has been renovated from the outside.
I landed at the airport n called the no on the trip advisor.
I was able to bargain the price and he sent across a taxi for free pickup which reached In 20 odd minutes.
I picked up this hotel because of its location, i had read some not so good reviews about the hotel on trip advisor. But this is what I found:

Rooms are space enough. But old furniture.
The bathrooms have been recently renovated,
The rooms have Tata sky cable connection,
The offer free breakfast, buy don't expect much from it.

• Stayed July 2012
Indore, India
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I recently stayed in the hotel and i observed the staff is very cooperative and the new ambience which they have created is very well.The pricing of the rooms are very cheap and affordable.The new elevation created recently makes the hotel perfect and the best option to stay at the avenue the room service is very quick and the food was served intent and hot.There are various offers and discounts offered by them which makes the trip very joyful.The new entrance of the hotel is very impressive.Me and my family were delighted to stay in the hotel during our visit.

Room Tip: The new renovated look and the bold letters make the location of the hotel very easy to find on the...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I went to Nagpur on a work related trip from 13th Mar 2012 to 17th Mar 2012. So i searched online and found this hotel with good reviews and acceptable rate. So i called the hotel and managed to get a booking. During checkin there was no issue other then a major part of the hotel was undergoing major renovation , the guy on the phone never told me about this.

So they arranged for someone to carry my luggage (one backpack) to my room on second floor. The elevator is just big enough for two people. Once inside the room was well kept and clean with clean sheets , bathroom was also nice and clean.

I decided to watch TV and to my shock there was no TV reception. I called the front desk and they told me that TV cable wire had broken and will be fixed soon. Ok i figured ill freshen up and go out to have some breakfast. So i did.

Upon my return few hours later the TV still didnt work. I ordered some tea and relaxed for the evening , again i went out to eat and again i found out TV was still out. I figured i could use the WIFI but that too was out upon asking the hotel staff informed me that WIFI got turned off during renovation and is only avilable on ground floor. So i gave up and went to bed thinking atleast ill get some good long sleep. NOT

Next morning at 6 am i was rudly awaken by loud knock on my door. It was one of the hotel staff asking me if water was left running in my room. I told him no and he left.

Couple of hours later as i got in the shower i realised there was no water, immediately i called front desk and they informed me that all the water had drained from their overhead tank because some guest had left the water running and that they will send someone over with bucket of water.

The water problem continued till next day. TV and WIFI never worked while i was there.
Food i never tried. Tea and Coffee were ok. Room service was ok.

During checkout i requested the Front desk manager to give me some discount due to the fact i've suffered inconvience because of no running water , no TV and no WIFI in my room despite being advirtised by them. He just stated TV is not my problem its the cable guys fault , he compleatly ignored WIFI or water issues. Bad Managment !
Never stay here again !

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the main road.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Aschenbecher

Travelers are raving about these Nagpur hotels

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I was in this hotel for 2 nights once on 23rd of March 2012 and the other on 26th of March 2012. I will talk about the 26th night first. I booked the room from 26th to 27th that mean my check out time is at 27th March 12, 12:00 noon. However after reaching the hotel at around 11:45 PM on 26th night the hotel personal were refusing to give me a room as according to them my bookings are over. After a long discussion and argument they finally agreed however they do not have any room vacant as they have already given my room which was booked a month early through Yatra.com. On threatening them about going to Police station about the incident they agreed of giving a room on the next street. Thanks at least I got a room I was with my Family
On the 23rd stay when I reached hotel during the early morning hour there was only a very sad and upset looking gentleman was sitting there. We moved into the room, and did not find it impressive. The rooms are very noise being on road side. I would suggest not to have the complimentary breakfast because its crap .
The hotel Management for me looked like mafia... and I suggest no one to book this hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally bad i am sure
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank subhradas_ixa
Landschlacht, Svizzera
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Room was more or less fine, cleanliness so and so, especially the bedsheets were not clean enough. The hot water in the bathroom is available only at morning hours.
However A.C. Was efficient and quiet, but street noise was really too much.
Ask for a non-street view room.
At night the hotel closes the main entrance so I had to knock and wait for personnel to open.
Beakfast was very poor and tasted awful.

• Stayed February 2012