Usually i'm not a hard man to please but like there are good hotels in the country there are bound to be some bad ones. This one left a real bad after taste. I stayed in the suite for a few hours. Here are the pros and cons
1. In the heart of the city.
2. A really good market nearby.
1. Broken toilet seat. You come from a tiring overnight journey, you pay 4,000 for a suite, you deserve a good toilet. I have seen 300 rupee hotels with indian style toilets that are cleaner.
2. No complementary breakfast. Which they dont inform. Normally i ask to confirm but this time i was in a hurry. They just handed me the rs 400 breakfast bill at the end of the day.
3. They call it a suite but its just a slightly bigger double bed room.
4. Tiles coming off the wall and rusted bathroom fixures.
5. They gave me 15% discount after i told them about the toilet seat. If you are going there, ask for a discount.
6. Very hard bed so difficulty in sleeping.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Orange City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.