Nothing to fault in this hotel. It was clean, comfortable and everything one expects from a Premier Inn. Within easy walking distance of the station and town centre. The hotel staff were friendly and efficient, while the restaurant staff next door were lovely and we told the Manager how lucky he was to have such pleasant and helpful staff. We had booked for 3 nights but added an extra night as we were visiting family in the Glasgow area. The only drawback was occasional airplane noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few minutes by car from the stunning West Highland Way and wildlife-packed Dougalston Golf Club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel Milngavie
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel Scotland