We stayed at the end of May the night before my husband started walking the West Highland Way. The room was clean and comfortable. The reception staff were very friendly. The Beefeeters next door had great service and the food was good, although the breakfast left a lot to be desired! This was a typical premier inn but one of the better ones
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few minutes by car from the stunning West Highland Way and wildlife-packed Dougalston Golf Club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel Milngavie
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel Scotland