Premier Inns are great value for money in our experience and this was no exception. Very friendly receptionist got our holiday off to a pleasant start and the rooms were spacious and comfortable. Good showers. Breakfast next door in the Beefeater was also good value. Having set off on our walk we got a phone call from the hotel - we'd left a Kindle and some spectacles behind - which we picked up at the end of our walk. Easy to leave car near hotel in Milngavie so it's a good spot to start from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few minutes by car from the stunning West Highland Way and wildlife-packed Dougalston Golf Club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel Milngavie
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel Scotland