My partner and I stayed here the night before the Highland Fling Ultra marathon in April 2013. We needed a simple, no-frills bed for the night as we'd be leaving extremely early for the 5:45 race start, which is at the beginning of the West Highland Way. The location is excellent for anyone taking part in activities on the Way.
Premiere Inns are basic but I have come to rely on them as being the most comfortable of the budget hotel chains. We received a warm welcome, our room was immaculate and the beds extremely comfortable, and an early check out at 5am was not a problem at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few minutes by car from the stunning West Highland Way and wildlife-packed Dougalston Golf Club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel Milngavie
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel Scotland