We stayed for 7 nights and there is nothing we could fault on this hotel. The location was ideal for the places we wanted to visit , the castles, distilleries, lochs etc. The lady who checked us in was lovely.Our room was clean, bed comfortable and all staff we met were friendly both in the hotel and the beefeater restaurant. The receptionist ( young lady)charged us twice for our meal deals this was due to some technical fault on the system. She realised it and refunded and was very apologetic. The housekeeping offered room service but we didn't need it and we always asked for milk and tea which we got with no fuss. Extra towels always offered as well. The pub next door is great and good value for money. Once we had the meal deal. £44 for the 2 of us and that was a 3 course meal from a select menu including a drink plus all you can eat breakfast in the morning.
*There is an Indian restaurant nearby which is quite ok called AGRA if you want a change from the the lovely beefeater meals*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few minutes by car from the stunning West Highland Way and wildlife-packed Dougalston Golf Club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel Milngavie
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel Scotland