“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Andiamo Milngavie

Andiamo Milngavie
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Milngavie
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Visited this restaurant recently with a party of four. The restaurant decor was really welcoming and we where sat at the window at our request. Anyway the service we received was really friendly and the staff made us feel so welcome and where very attentive offering our indecisive friend help choosing their food. Everyone enjoyed their food and we all agreed we would definitely be back very soon. The wine was amazing too which was a recommendation from the waitress.
Highly recommend .

Andiamo G, Owner at Andiamo Milngavie, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Reviews like this prove we are doing our job right. Delighted that you had a great experience and we look forward to welcoming you many more times in the future.

Inverness, Scotland
“Excellent 1st visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Visiting friends and ended up at Andiamo's Milngavie for a 'late lunch' (4.30pm arrival!). The late lunch menu is VERY reasonably priced and although the decor and general atmosphere of the restaurant is very up-market, I immediately expected disappointment at the prices listed...could not have been more wrong! Food quality, quantity and service all excellent - could not fault it. Party of seven - and not one complaint. Definitely worth many more visit when ever we are in the area.

Andiamo G, Owner at Andiamo Milngavie, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
First impressions speak volumes - I am glad we met with your expectations and more.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I visited Andiamo Milingavie for dinner with my boyfriend, we had a three course meal and the food was amazing . The service was great just the right amount of time between courses. I just want to say from the minute we where seated the staff really looked after us offering us recommendations on the food and wine. The surroundings where great and we also got a (window seat) which was lovely. I left feeling really stuffed and happy with the service. Really looking forward to the next time we visit and it was reasonably priced for such quality food. Highly recommended x

Andiamo G, Owner at Andiamo Milngavie, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
We are extremely grateful for you taking the time to write about your enjoyable experience within Andiamo and we certainly look forward to assisting you in future dining experiences.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

this is a nice restaurant but the service is not great the food is not that nice for how long you wait the people are friendly and it is very clean the bar is lovley and the chocolate cake is amazing?

• Visited September 2012
Andiamo G, Owner at Andiamo Milngavie, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for choosing to review your recent experience at Andiamo. I have to admit however, I am quite baffled by your review, it is quite contradictory and it remains unclear as to whether you enjoyed your experience or not.

"Service is not great" - "people are friendly" - which is it?
"Food not great" - "chocolate cake amazing" - again this contradicts itself.

You also gave us 4 stars but have titled your review "ok" - whilst I thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant, I don't feel this Jekyll and Hyde review offers any benefit to future diners.
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Regular Customers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

I would call myself a regular customer at Andiamo. We live locally and so it is a handy place to go for some food.
The quality and taste of food is always good but the service, although having very pleasent staff is always slow! Only go if you have time to kill, I am talking about around 30-40 mins to wait just for a starter and that is when the place is not busy!

• Visited January 2013
Andiamo G, Owner at Andiamo Milngavie, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for your recent review, guest feedback is extremely important and helps us to maintain guest satisfaction.

I am very surprised to hear that you have experienced slow service, as this is certainly not our usual standard. Without knowing what day/time you were in, I cannot really comment on why this may have been the case. If you were happy to give me further information, please do not hesitate to contact myself at info@andiamo-restaurants.com.

My aim is to ensure that good service time is maintained and your comments would be much appreciated.