The hotel is located in the heart of Playa de Palma, on the first line to the sea, the promenade separating the hotel from the sea.
In front of the hotel it is the bus station for Palma (bus no 25 recommended –express line), the fare being 1, 25 EUR.
We stayed at this small and quite hotel at the end of June, 7 years ago we loved it very much so we decided to come back here. Unfortunately the things have been changed in these years. The intimate atmosphere, beautiful sofas, decorations, paintings from the reception & lobby to the terrace disappeared. Now it doesn’t have that “something special” which makes the difference, it looks casual, cold.
The rooms are spacious, most of them with swimming pool and sea view. Good cleaning services. Few toiletries available.
No private beach, no entertainment.
The hotel is recommended for singles, couples without children.
On our first stay we were delighted especially by the food (HB) at the restaurant, mostly based on sea fruits and champagne every morning. Now the breakfast is quite poor, with no taste, every day the same, with few options. Twice a week they serve champagne in the morning and sea fruits once in the evening.
For dinner there is a variety of soups, two options for grill, few salads, different fruits and cakes. Great service in the restaurant.
This year we stayed at the beginning of August, meaning the high peak season. with lots of people, especially Germans. The problem we had to face was MEGA PARK, the biggest open air disco, door-to-door with our hotel. It is a very big noise not so much because of the music (which will be the best) but because of the hard drunks, rude, jerk young Germans who make a real uproar between 10:30 pm – 12:00 pm. and after that around 4:00 am when the Mega Park’s night club closes the door.
You are quite protected from this uproar if you prefer to sleep with the balcony’s door closed and AC turned on. Otherwise it is a big problem.
Of course this is not the H.Neptuno fault. But….just be advised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Neptuno has an extraordinary beachfront location in the very heart of Playa de Palma. The hotel has 114 rooms, most of them have front or side sea view, 5 of them are junior suites and 3 of them are suites. All our rooms have a terrace with double glazed windows (sound insulation), air conditioning and/or central heating, satellite TV with radio channels, telephone, refrigerator cabinet, safe (with charge) and large closets. Bathroom/WC with two sinks, hair dryer, makeup mirror, telephone and small personal care products. The restaurant has a splendid buffet with a great variety of food and offerings for both guests who wish to follow a special diet as well as those who want to enjoy a great variety of Mediterranean and international dishes. The hotel has in total 2 pools, OUTDOOR POOL with whirlpool, children's section and one access ramp. The terrace is overlooking the sea, has sun beds and parasols, children's playground and ping-pong. INDOOR POOL with whirlpool (open from 01.October to 01.May). Distances: Beach: 35 mts, Medical center: 45 mts, Bus stop: 35 mts, Playa de Palma (center): 470 mts, Golf course: 10 mts, Capital (Palma de Mallorca): 15 kms. (Bus 15 from EMT goes directly to the center of the city), Port: 20 kms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Myseahouse Neptuno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neptuno Hotel Playa De Palma
- Neptuno Playa De Palma
- Myseahouse Neptuno Playa De Palma, Majorca