My daughter and I came back from Mac Paridiso Gradens yesterday, after a 5 day stay at the hotel for a last minute brake. When I first went into the hotel, the reception was appaling. They had taken down all the details wrong, and thouht that there was only one person coming to stay, but as a matter of fact there was two. There was problems in understanding many of the staff as they either talked German or Spanish, obviously being English this was a little bit of a problem.
When we got our room, it was completley different to how it had been made out on the internet. There is no mini bar, little aircon and the beds where like sleeping on wood. I cannot say that the room was unclean, because I didn't see anything disgusting but I just didn't like its apperance. In the hotel it didn't have a sauna, which it claimed to have on the internet, and it also has only one little pool, when it claimed to have two. The bar attendants where very polite and lovley to speak to, and the bar was a nice place to relax.
Apart from the food, and hotel. I really enjoyed my holiday to Playa de Palma, the hotel was a 3 min walk to the beach and all the pubs and restaurants, there is a wide variety, the beach is clean and they is a great atmosphere. I loved the holiday as we didn't spend much tim in the hotel. We used the hotel next doors facilitys which where much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mac Paradiso Garden is a half board hotel located in Playa de Palma, unique for its breakfast / brunch service available until 14h. The hotel is located in the quietest area of Palma beach but at the same time only 200 meters from the beach. The distance to the airport is only 5 km and to Palma city 9 km. There is a bus stop 50 meters from the hotel with buses to Palma every 10 minutes and to the airport every 30 minutes. The hotel offers comfortable rooms, terrace, outdoor swimming pool with bar where you will be able to enjoy drinks and snacks, gardens, clay tennis courts with flood lighting, facilities for cyclist, table tennis, pool table, indoor swimming pool, sauna, night entertainment with various music groups and DJs, currency exchange, car rental and excursions. The restaurant of the hotel Mac Paradiso Garden offers a select buffet with products from the local cuisine. The half board at the Hotel Paradiso Garden has an added value as it consists of:- Brunch from 8.00h to 14.00h with cold and hot buffet and a selection of desserts, with a larger variety towards lunch time.- Dinner with cold and hot buffet and a selection of desserts. The hotel Paradiso Garden has 118 rooms with full bathroom, balcony or terrace, sea view or garden view, telephone, free wifi, radio, TV Satellite, air conditioning, heating, safety box, free cots (on request). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splitty, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mac Paradiso Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mac Paradiso Garden Hotel
- Mac Paradiso Garden Playa De Palma, Majorca