Great location with easy access to golden sands and warm sea. Excellent walkways in both directions with contrasting views/environment. Spacious, clean room, beautiful sea view from balcony. Safe costs €2.5 per day. Very good choice and quality of food. Friendly staff. Choice of two lovely pools. Excellent pool bar with good choice of food and drinks. Attractive, spacious public areas within hotel. Free wifi throughout the hotel. Reasonable bar prices.
Easy access to cheap public transport. Palma well worth a visit for €1.5 on bus 25 – bus stop at back of hotel. Close to airport – 7 minute transfer – bus 21, costs €2.5. Can hire city bikes for €5 per day – use the marked cycle paths - can easily cycle to Palma and back, have lunch, then cycle to Arenal and back, both on coastal paths with fantastic views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- he hotel has 210 rooms and 6 suites, all featuring incredible views of the sea, fully equipped bathroom with hair dryer, terrace, telephone, air-conditioning, satellite television, mini-bar, safety deposit box, etc. plus all the services you would expect from tourist accommodation of this category, such as a gymnasium, sauna, Jacuzzi, Turkish bath, solarium, snack bar, lounge bar, internet connection, dinning room with buffet service, show cooking and conference room. It also features three swimming pools (one heated), garden tennis court, bicycle workshop, client parking, volley ball and table tennis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your THB El Cid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thb El Cid Hotel Playa De Palma
- THB El Cid Playa De Palma, Majorca