The EL CID is literally a 5min Taxi ride from the airport. The Hotel is right on the sea front it couldn't be situated any better. Entertainment on an evening was not much and certainly not geared for English speaking guests. The hotel was kept clean and presentable at all times. Staff sometimes seemed a bit sparse and when you needed someone you either had to wait or go looking for someone. We stayed half board and I did find that when it came to the evening meal choice was limited however what was on offer was of good quality. Two great swimming pools one at the front was quieter and although any one could go there it did seem to be the older guests. The pool at the back was abit more lively with a bar at the side selling drinks and snacks which was handy instead of having to go back into the Hotel. Would recommend this to all ages, couples and families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- he hotel has 210 rooms and 6 suites, all featuring incredible views of the sea, fully equipped bathroom with hair dryer, terrace, telephone, air-conditioning, satellite television, mini-bar, safety deposit box, etc. plus all the services you would expect from tourist accommodation of this category, such as a gymnasium, sauna, Jacuzzi, Turkish bath, solarium, snack bar, lounge bar, internet connection, dinning room with buffet service, show cooking and conference room. It also features three swimming pools (one heated), garden tennis court, bicycle workshop, client parking, volley ball and table tennis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your THB El Cid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thb El Cid Hotel Playa De Palma
- THB El Cid Playa De Palma, Majorca