Hotel Hispania
$240
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Iberostar Cristina(Playa de Palma)
$199
HM Tropical(Playa de Palma)
$197
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Playa de Palma(Playa de Palma)(Great Value!)
$148
$474
$447
  • Pool
Hotel Java(Playa de Palma)(Great Value!)
$123
$120
  • Restaurant
HM Gran Fiesta(Playa de Palma)
$202
$197
  • Breakfast included
Myseahouse Flamingo(Playa de Palma)
$222
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
THB El Cid(Playa de Palma)(Great Value!)
$251
$244
Orbitz.com
Hotel Pure Salt Garonda(Playa de Palma)
$210
$193
getaroom.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbreakfast and dinnerhalf boardrooftop terracebuses runtwo singlesquiet roadsky barhotel is locatedearly flightbus numbersalad barevery morningsea viewcost eurosshow cookinggerman menmain restaurant
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We spend 6 days with my wife in July.

The hotel is on first line on the beach, you need just to cross the street.Have a rooms whit sea view and whit part sea view.
The hotel is very well situated, bus stop is named Hotel Hispania. From aeroport can take bus #21 (20 min.), to Palma city bus #25 (25 min.) buses come every 10 min. from morning until midnight.
You can fined all type of restorants around the hotel, disco clubs are on 5 min walk, also you have cash mashine, pharmacy near and supermarkets around.

Reseption personal are very calm and they try to help you in any casse and problem, this is usualy German part and everyone speak first in german, but also english. Rooms are big enough, and renew, they are clean, you have no wi-fi.

The best of the hotel is the food, we have HB and for this 6 days we can't try all the food - for breakfast you have chef to prepare toasts, eggs, english breakfast, pancakes and also fresh foods, sweets etc. They have a average espreso.
For dinner every night 4 chefs prepare difference meals that you can try, 2-3 with fish and seafood, and 2-3 with meat, 2-3 vegetarians meals, pizza, pasta, spagetti, buffet and 10 desserts and fruts.

For nights, around swiming pool, have a nice restorant and offen have a musician that perform good music, evergreen, rock, pop etc.

There have a fitnes, also spa place whit sauna, jacuzzi and steam bath it's cheap price to use it - but we have no time to try it.

We spend very good time and we enjoy of this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank GeorgeKolev
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed in the Hotel Hispania from the 8th of July to the 15th of July. It was my first vacation in Mallorka. I came there with my sister (25 years old) and my mother (50 years old).
I liked the hotel from my first view on it! The hotel is situated practically on the beach (you just have to cross a little road). The beach is very clear, with a white sand.The turquoise sea is also very clear, like from the "paradise pictures"! The bus stops (airport bus#21, the bus to Palma #15 and #25) are in front of the hotel! What I liked most of all was the food in hotel's restaurant! It was better then in the most 4 -stars spanish hotels. The variaty of different dished could be hardly described! The food was for all taste predilections (different tipes of meat,fish, cheese,soups, juices,coffee,tea,desserts,fruits)! My mom was positively shoked!) The reception and all the staff was very helpful and smiling especially in the restaurant. We had a room #103 (triple room) with a view on a swimming pool. I recommend to take the room with a view on a swimming pool, because it's not noisy and very beautiful! It's rather noisy on the promenade in the evening, so if your sleep is sensitive do not ask for a room with a sea view! The hotel is situated in the best part of playa the palma (400-500 meters to main clubs(Mega Park for example) and not in the most noisy part of Arenal). We liked the room service. We liked our room.It was big and comfortable.Air-conditioner worked propely.We had a very big balkony with a table and 3 chairs. Good value of money! I woulf definately come here again when I come to Mallorka!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank NataliaVasadze
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great location, breakfast and dinner buffet was great and included in our stay! Right on the beach! Most staff spoke English well and were very accommodating. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Luv2CTheW0rld
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Recently stayed here with my girlfriend and her parents from Romania. We went to Barcelona for the first 4 days then flew down to Palma for the last 3 days of the vacation. You can take the #21 bus for $2 euros which takes about 20-30 minutes or take a $15-20 euro taxi ride from the airport which will take you about 10 minutes. Either way they both drop you off right in front of the hotel. The bus stop is actually named hotel hispania. Each way is easy.

The good: The location!! Right on the beach close to everything you need, supermarkets, shops, beach, restaurants, bars, rental places, and transportation. The pool area and the hot tub were very nice. The fitness center is small (only 4 or 5 machines no weights) but the equipment is new. The price was reasonable $70-85 euros/night. That price includes breakfast and dinner (double board). The food was amazing! Probably the best thing about the stay. The wait staff and the front desk were helpful.

The bad: The hotel was loud. Between the bars and restaurants and other hotels around it is loud and you have to slam the doors to close them. The walIs are thin. I was there wednesday-friday in early May so I am sure it is even louder on the weekends and in June-August. The cleaning staff sucked. I had to go down to the front desk to get new towels and soap because they did not change them. I don't think they changed the sheets and the beds were not that comfortable.

I heard that there were alot of Germans who vacationed at playa del Palma and Arenal which was the area where this hotel is located in Majorca and that is defineitly true. 80-90% of the people that were there were Germans. Overall they were very nice and friendly but alot of them do like to drink and stay up late. Be prepared to hear alot of singing and yelling sometimes late at night.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Robert B
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I have stayed here many times and i can truely say its my first choice when visiting family in Arenal. Everything you could want is on your doorstep, the bus to Palma is right outside the door, you're across from the beach, walking distance to lots of shops and restuarants.
Great food and choice, friendly staff and comfortable rooms. Seaviews from the side and front rooms, a great place to relax. lovely spot for some winter sun too, popular with cyclists.

Room Tip: Rooms tot he back and sides are quieter than frontline rooms but the trade off is the view! in winter time there is not too much noise from the seafront at night.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family