“Amazing!”
Review of B2 Club Restaurant

B2 Club Restaurant
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

We ate here due to our hotel being absolutely rubbish! My partner had pizza and I have bbq ribs! It’s was amazing! My partner said the pizza was one of the best she’s eaten and my bbq spare ribs were full of meat and the plate was FULL of chips! Well worth the money! The staff were friendly and spoke English well.. we ended up eating here 3 times during the week! Defiantly recommend! Also very lovely to sit outside as it’s right on the sea front!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 26, 2018

With 6 hours to kill due to a flight delay, a trip to Palma beach with lunch seemed like a good idea!
My taxi driver dropped me off right outside B2, so my lunch venue was decided for me.
Service was excellent and, because I had plenty of time, I asked if they would do me a seafood Paella. Although normally for a minimum of two persons, they agreed to and it was delicious.
I cant fault the service, the food or the ambience. Thoroughly recommend B2

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Ordered some drinks at this place and it took them more than one hour. However, they did give us free drinks to compensate for this. But the fact that we had to go to the counter many times to remind them that we ordered something is unacceptable. Hence, in my opinion it is not worth it to spend your money and time here.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Felt made welcome from the moment we went inside waitress was very nice drinks where even better even had mocktails available for my pregnant girlfriend thanks guys see you soon

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Excellent staff friendly funny helpful, excellent food, prices are good made to feel welcome from the gentleman outside to the lovely waitresses inside, quick service, such a pleasure to have dined here, great communication drink, food music had to come back 3 times made our holiday thankyou guys

Date of visit: March 2018