“Good food, friendly service”
Review of Puerto Bahia

Puerto Bahia
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Overlooking old harbour.
Staff courteous,helpful and professional. We had an afternoon meal and enquired about a very tasty `on the house` starter and was introduced to Owner/Manager who not only explained the content but introduced me to Chef who created it. Good variety of food at various prices available.Excellent way to pass an afternoon!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great fish restaraunt with magnificent veiw from the cliff top in the old town, highly recommended. try the mixed fish and seafood platter.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

According to their own website and their card, the name on this TA site is wrong. Address and pictures is the same place I tried, but their name is Puerto Bahia. That said, I will never be back. We were four people, and the service started very good. But as soon we had ordered I felt we was forgot. When I started to eat I discovered that my grilled prawns were raw, and it was difficult to get the attention of a waiter. When I finely got that attention, the others were ready with the meal, and the manager did not comment, just turned his back to me and left. I did not pay for that dish, but that experience I will not repeat.

2  Thank jcsyr
Reviewed November 21, 2012

very friendly staff served us excellent and fresh food.we drank the local wine which was enjoyable and refreshing.they brought us 2 salads when we asked for one,they brought us two portion of fries when we asked for one.maybe a shakedown or maybe our accents.however it was value for money.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Have been visiting this restaurant for years and up to now have found it exellent. Unfortunately not so on this occassion.The duck pate which we both had was excellent but very pricey. My companion ordered Iberico ham and tomatoes for which she was charged 19 euros which was far too expensive and just about o.k.. I ordered Sea Bream which was badly cooked and most of which I could not eat. Even if it was alright the cost at 16 euros is too expensive. The staff were just about alright but there is something badly lacking at the moment. I was very disappointed as I had been recommending it highly to friends for the past few years.